I'm Sorry

I was afraid to go down stairs and face Jeremiah so instead I got ready for Shayla's party. I put on jean shorts with a white crop top and put a linen button on top of that. I put my hair up in a claw clip and get light makeup.
After pacing my room for 15 minutes I decided to face my fears and go down stairs. As I made my way down the steps I over heard Conrad talking to Steven, Jeremiah, and Jackson.
"Ya Lucy just got here and she's going to join us tonight" Conrad said
"I think i'm going to stay in tonight" Jeremiah said.
"Bro no way you have to come out with me!" Steven begged
"Ya dude come on!" Jackson added
"I don't know we will see" Jeremiah finally said.
That's when I walked in.
"Hey guys!" Jackson and Steven came running over and came me a big hug.
"Dude we missed you!" Jackson said.
"Ya I bet" I said while looking over at Jeremiah who didn't even look in my direction.
"I'm going to my room" Jeremiah said while getting up and walking away. Everyone than looked at me with an upsetting face.
"Why are you all looking at me?"
"You need to talk to him Lu" Steven says
"Ya Lu he has been super off since you left. I asked what happened and he wouldn't tell us. But it seems pretty bad" Jackson says.
I look over at Conrad who looking at his feet. He than looks up at me and gives me a nod. It was almost like he was saying it's ok to go and talk to him. I don't know why I felt like I had to ask but it just felt right to. So I turned and walked up to Jeremiah's room.
"Jer can I come in?"
"If you must" he says in a upset tone
"Hey Jer"
"Hi Lucy" Jeremiah rolls his eyes.
"I wanna talk to you about what happened. So I'm going to talk first than you can talk. ok?" I say .
"Ya whatever Lucy" Jer says
"Ok well first off I want to say that you still one of my best friends. I don't care that you told me you never wanted to see me again. I still care about you and I need you to know this. Second of all I never mean to hurt you I got caught up in a moment and wasn't thinking about you. And I'm sorry for being selfish. I'm sorry for breaking you heart. But I will say I never told you that I had feelings for you too. I only said that we should be friends." There was an awkward moment of silence. I was so anxious about what he was going to say next.
"I know." He finally says
"You know?" I say right after.
"Ya I know you never admitted you had feelings for me. It still hurt, a lot. And it will take some time for the hurt to go away, but you are one of my best friends too. And when you left I thought I lost you. I thought we were never going to speak again and it destroyed me. So i'm sorry too. I'm sorry for reacting before thinking, and saying those means things to you." Once he was done talking he looked up at me. My eyes were watering.
"Why are you tearing up?"
"Cause I thought I lost you too. And I was a wreck thinking that I did" I walked over to him and hugged him, and he hugged me back.
"I do have one question though" Jeremiah says.
"Ya of course ask away" I say while pulling away from the hug.
"Do you love him?" he asks
"Who?"
"you know who Lucy"
"Conrad right. Well ya I do love him. I love him so much that sometimes I hate him for making me feel this way." I say.
"I think he loves you too Lu."
"Sometimes I think that. And sometimes I think he loves someone else"
"Belly?" Jer asks
"Ya Belly"
"Tell him you love him. You have to cause you can't live you life not knowing"
Jer was right. I have actually say to Conrad that I love him. Than I can finally know.