Bonfire Aftermath

I looked at the car window and saw Belly talking to a cute looking boy.
"hey do I'm going to have Cam drive me home" Belly tells us.
"No your not get in the car now" Jer says in a stern voice.
"No it's ok I know him it's fine he can drive me home" Belly says not getting the point.
"Belly we don't know this kid so get in the car now" Jer tells her
"Oh well i'm Cam, Cameron" He says while reaching his hand through the window of the car.
Conrad pops his head up and gives this Cam Cameron a dirty look for some reason.
"Oh well hi cam cameron but Belly will be driving home with us tonight" Jer says
Belly rolls her eyes before turning to Cam and saying something I couldn't hear. That when I watched her kiss him. She than gets into the car with a big smile on her face. I watch as Conrad gives her yet another dirty look.
We started leaving but than Jeremiah slammed on the breaks "shit we forgot about Jackson and Steven". Jer runs our of the car to go looking for them.
Conrad puts his head on my lap and I start brushing his hair with my fingers. I see him starting to smirk
"you remind me so much of my mom Lu, she does this to my hair all the time" Conrad says before snuggling his head into my thighs.
I look down at him and think about how much I love him and how I would walk to the ends of the Earth just to make him smile like he is. I want to tell him so badly but I'm so scared. I don't want everything to change. it's just so perfect right now.
That when we heard a knock at the window and an officer ask if we had been drinking.

~~~~~~~

After Laurel scolded us for underage drinking and having a cop bring us home I made my way up stairs to my bedroom. I laid on my bed looking up at the ceiling thinking about everything that happened tonight. A few things I know for sure Belly has feelings for Conrad, she wouldn't of reacted to him hooking up with Nicole if she didn't, and that I am madly in love with him. My thought are interrupted with a knock at the door.
"hey are you still awake?" Conrad asks
"ya i'm awake you can come in" I say
Conrad walks in and sits on the foot of my bed.
"I just wanted to say sorry" Conrad says
"why?" I ask
"for getting into that fight and for Nicole" he tells me
"why are you apologizing for Nicole?"
"I don't know, just got some reason I feel the need to." he says while looking into my eyes than at my lips and back at my eyes.
"Con you didn't do anything wrong so please don't be sorry. I wasn't upset" I say while sitting up and moving close to him.
"Ya I know it's just... I don't know" he says
"Connie please don't be sorry or feel bad. I don't want you feeling guilty over nothing" I say while pushing his hair behind his ear.
"My mom called me Connie"
"Why are you using past tense? I know she still does" I say
Conrad just looks at me like he wants to tell me something.
"Would it be ok if I slept here tonight? I just don't want to be alone" Conrad asks
"of course your always welcomed" I tell him
We both get under the covers facing one another. We sit here in silence looking at each other, it felt so peaceful I never wanted it to end. Conrad than leans in and kisses my forehead and whispers goodnight to me, I say goodnight back and fall into a deep sleeping think about what our future would look like together.