Birthday Girl

"Hey Lulu what are you doing in here?" Jer asks
"What? wait what?" I say while looking around. I just wasn't thinking about where I was going so I must of walking into his room.
"Are you ok Lu?"
"umm I think so" I tell him
"Well you don't sound so convincing do you wanna talk about it?" he asks
"actually ya I do" I than walk over to his bed and sit down next to him, our legs are touching but I don't think to deeply about it.
"Question do you think Conrad has feelings for Belly?" I ask
"Ha. Umm well to be honest I never really thought about him liking her. I mean it's so obvious that she has been in love with him since day 1" he says
"Really? Why have I never noticed. I mean Belly is like my little sister and I didn't even notice that she's in love with Conrad"
"Ya I couldn't tell you. Maybe you have been to focused on someone else and just had tunnel vision" he said
"Ya I guess maybe" I said this thinking about how I have been so forced on Conrad and I, and how I feel about him.
"Really Lu, you have been?" he said
"Ya I guess." I put my head in my hands
Jeremiah than takes my head from my hand and look my in the eye. He starts leaning in and before I knew it his lips were on mine. He kissed me and for some reason I was kissing him back. His hands went from my cheeks to the sides of my neck. He kissed me like he hasn't eaten in weeks and I was his first meal since. He devoured me, but that's when I push him away once reality hit.
"Jeremiah I can't-"  I than get up and run out of his room and into my own. I sat on my bed staring at the wall across from my bed. What have I done, I just ruined everything

~~~~~~~

I woke up very early the next morning since I wasn't able to sleep. I got ready because for the day was Belly's 16th birthday.  I put in a pink romper and my white high tops converse. I put on some very light makeup and went down stairs.

The moms where cooking breakfast while Jer and Steven sat on the kitchen counter

The moms where cooking breakfast while Jer and Steven sat on the kitchen counter. I knew I wasn't going to be able to avoid Jer forever since we are living in the same house but I was kinda hoping I wouldn't see him until the afternoon or something.
"Good morning everyone! Where is the birthday girl?" I ask avoiding Jeremiah staring at me.
"She's getting ready in her room Lu" my mom tells me.
Conrad than walks down the stairs and the kiss with Jeremiah made me completely forget that I got into a fight with Conrad last night.
"Morning" Conrad says while taking a sit on the kitchen table.
That's when Belly walked downstairs in a very cute outfit. No one noticed her at first except for me and Conrad, well actually I was looking at Conrad and saw him looking at Belly...
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I yell
Jackson than comes up behind her and gives her a hug and picks her up and spins her around shouting birthday girl. I always had a theory that Jackson had a crush on Belly, it seems like every special boy in my life has feelings for her. I mean I get it she's amazing, beautiful, and one of the nicest person I have ever met.
It was now time to give Belly her gifts. She opened her mom's which was a first edition of a book that had the poem Susannah use to say to us. Susannah was next and she gave her a pearl necklace that Susannah mother gave to her, when I turned 16 I received the matching earrings. Next up is the gift my mom and I got her. I handed her the envelope.
"This is from my mom and I!"
Belly opened the envelope and started reading.
"What is it?" Jer asked
"Oh my gosh, there is no way! I'm going to view Lucy at Emerson Columbus weekend!" Belly cheered
"I figured you would want to visit Lucy so we talked about when a good time would and than found flights!" my mom said.
"Wow that's awesome" Jer said.
Belly than gave my mom and I a hug. Next up is Jackson, he gave her a framed picture of the two of them when they were toddlers making a sandcastle at the beach. When Belly saw it she looked like she was about to cry. She than ran over to Jackson and kissed him on the cheek and gave him a big hug and whispered something in his ear for only him to hear. Jeremiah than gave her a lucky charm for her driving test and Steven gave her a Princeton sweatshirt. Next up was Conrad. But for the first time in all 16 years he "forgot". I was shocked cause he had never forgotten a gift on any of our birthdays. How on Earth did he forget this one. 
After a very awkward end to the gift giving Conrad got up and said he has to meet Laura's friends at the docks. I got up and followed him out cause I figure I should talk to him about forgetting Belly's birthday and the conversation we had last night.
"Con wait up" I shouted
"What do you want Lucy and make it quick I'm already running late" he said
"How on Earth did you forget her birthday ?" I questioned
"Excuse me? Thats what you want to talk to me about?" Conrad said
"Ya what else would I want to talk about?" I say
"The conversation we had last night and you excusing me of having feelings for Belly?"
"Is that why you didn't give her a gift cause you wanted to prove to me that you don't have feelings for her?" I said
"No Lucy! I just forgot Lucy people can forget things ok?" Conrad snapped
"Conrad do you know what I don't care if you have feelings for Belly or Nicole or or or—"
"you is that what your going to say? You don't care if I have feelings for you? Cause to be honest I think you do care Lucy I think you care more than you even know" He said
"I don't Conrad I don't care! Why would I care?" my voice starts to get louder
"Cause you have feelings for me Lucy. I know you do, you have been able to hide them very well from everyone except me!" His voice also starts to get louder.
"I don't have feelings for you! I never have and I never will!" My movie is now start to crack and I can feel the tears starting to form in my eyes.
Before I would never think about what to do next Conrad's lips were on mine and he was kissing me. It was a delicate kiss like he thought if he went any harder he would break me. And just as quickly and it started it was over and he got into his car and left.
Conrad Fisher just kissed me, I just kissed Conrad Fisher. The moment I have been waiting for all my life had just happened. Actually it happened 12 hours after his brother kissed me for the first time ever. I had no idea what to do all I know that's I needed to get out of the beach house and leave for the day. As long as i'm back for dinner no one will be concerned.