☆~SLEEPOVER~☆ 4

Pov/ Point of View: Name:(...)
Speaking: Name: "..."
3rd Person View: ...
Action/timeleap: *...*
Phone or Text: Name: #...#
Additional Info: //...//

⚠️READ DESCRIPTION TO UNDERSTAND⚠️

//I HATE THIS STORY BUT I'LL CONTINUE THIS, MIGHT END SOONER//

Mikey led Takemichi toward his dorm, which he shared with a classmate of his.

Mikey: "Uhm you can sleep here I'll get you some clothes,"

Takemichi: "Oh okay, thank you Manjiro."

Mikey: "Just call me Mikey,"

Takemichi: "Kay,"

While Mikey was getting Takemichi's clothes, Takemichi worried, after all, what would he do? A random fire!? No... Takemichi suspected it was caused by lightning. At that moment the thought hit him, all his belongings were burnt. He'll have to go shopping, A few minutes passed and soon enough Mikey came in with a white shirt, red oversized hoodie, black shorts, and boxers.

Mikey: "You can change in the bathroom, it's on the top right, just a little bit different than freshman dorms."

Takemichi: "Ok, thank you!"

*5 minutes later*

Takemichi entered the room, he saw Mikey's bed already unmade.

Takemichi: "Ehm, sorry to bother but where will I sleep?"

Mikey: "With me!"

The nervous Mikey was gone, he definitely had mood swings. He grinned proudly. Takemichi's became all red and flustered.

Takemichi: "Ehh!?"

Mikey just smiled while adjusting the pillows.

Mikey: "Hm you're not gonna sleep? We have school tomorrow."

Takemichi: "Ehm, yeah!"

Mikey: "Ok, you're gonna sleep in the corner of the bed,"

Takemichi got on the bed while Mikey quickly turned off the lights.

Takemichi faced the wall as Mikey came to bed.

Mikey: "Goodnight~!"

Takemichi: "Goodnight,"

Takemichi closed his eyes attempting to fall asleep, he felt comfortable all of a sudden. It was really warm

Mikey: "Oh so you like me hugging you by your waist?" He said obviously teasing.

His face became all flustered again, right after he heard a chuckle and faced Mikey. A moment of silence followed but was later interrupted by Mikey.

Mikey: "What?"

Takemichi: "...Nevermind"

Takemichi sighed then turned around since it was already really late, and soon he fell asleep in Mikey's arms. Mikey just cuddled Takemichi and stroked his face as gently as he could, trying not to wake up the slumbering angel in his arms. However, it was not long after he fell asleep holding Takemichi.

*5 AM*

Mikey yawned and got out of bed, outside was still dark. There was only one question he had, Where is Takemichi? A moment later, while walking toward the door he heard people talking and saw light illuminating the room past the door.

It was probably Takemichi and his roommate, Draken. He walked outside his room toward the kitchen which was way too bright for his eyes. He rubbed his eyes, as he said

Mikey: "Good morning,"

Draken: "Good morning Mikey."

Takemichi: "Morning Mikey!"

Mikey: "Might as well have coffee..."

Draken: "Here I prepared extra,"

Mikey: "Thanks"

Draken: "No problem, I'll go get ready. I like to get ready early and then be on my phone till school"

Mikey: "Ok"

Mikey and Takemichi talked until they finished breakfast, but Takemichi wasn't acting like normal. He couldn't get the thought of what happened yesterday night out of his head, was Mikey always this clingy? And what would happen now? It was only a small part of the freshman dorms that the fire burnt. He'd have to ask Chifuyu about Mikey being clingy, but it wasn't like he hated it. It made him feel comfortable, and safe in Mikey's arms. However, he'd have to ask a teacher about freshman dorms.

Anyway, classes start in 30 minutes and he'd have to brush his teeth. He already borrowed some clothes from Mikey so that was solved. And he's pretty sure he left his backpack in the library after he finished studying. He said goodbye to Mikey and Draken who were still getting ready, he would come back later

//Short chapter due to school, I tried getting this out as soon as possible, as always ty for reading!//