☆~SUPRISE~☆ 12

Pov/ Point of View: Name:(...)
Speaking: Name: "..."
3rd Person View: ...
Action/timeleap: *...*
Phone or Text: Name: #...#
Additional Info: //...//

⚠️READ DESCRIPTION TO UNDERSTAND⚠️

Emma: "Mikey-nii! Go to sleep get some rest I promise we'll keep him safe!"

Mikey had woken up at midnight, knowing the danger that Takemichi was in, he was probably desperate right now. Especially in the last hours, before midnight. He'll probably plan small things in the morning and night when no one is paying much attention. Knowing this, Mikey hadn't left Takemichi's side since he'd woken up, always on alert.

Emma: "He'll probably plan something tonight, so rest!"

Mikey: "Fine,"

It was the smartest decision and Mikey could he couldn't argue with that. It's fine, the other angels were also strong, maybe as strong as him when they worked together.

With nothing to worry about at the time, he snuggled up next to sleeping Takemichi and kept a strong grip on him.

Not even 5 minutes later Takemichi woke up, classes were going to start 30 minutes or so,

Takemichi: "Mikey-Kun c'mon get up we have classes!"

Mikey: "Skipping"

Takemichi: "I swear I have no idea how you still don't get kicked out!"

Takemichi looked over to find everyone else still sleeping except Mitsuya and Emma.

Takemichi: "Awe c'mon get up!"

Emma then walked into the room,

Emma: "Takemichi we should skip"

Takemichi: "But Em-"

He was cut off by Mikey groaning and pulling him back down to bed, Emma giggled at the sight and turned off the light before leaving him, all alone! Talk about being betrayed.

It's fine, he'll just have an extra day to rest. But he'll probably miss so much work. He wasn't feeling tired anyway, so what could he do?

Clean? Nah, he didn't have many choices. He slowly moved away from Mikey and walked over the sleeping people to get to the remote, he laid back in his bed with Mikey's hands immediately grabbing onto him tightly. He scrolled through the TV channels until he found a movie interesting enough to watch.

There was a small knock on the door before Mitsuya came in,

Mitsuya: "Hey if you want breakfast is ready!"

Takemichi: "OK, thanks!"

He got up,

Mikey: "Don't leave"

Takemichi: "I wanna eat tho"

Mikey: "Lunch later"

Once again, he got pulled down next to Mikey.

Soon lunch came, and everyone except Mikey and Takemichi was in the living room hanging out. Mikey had recently woken up, but wouldn't let go of Takemichi.

Misuya was helping Emma prepare lunch, that's what Takemichi had heard. Chifuyu then barged into the room,

Chifuyu: "Guys c'mon lunch is ready!"

Mikey: "Mhm"

Chifuyu left when he heard Kazutora and Baji betting on something for money again.

Finally, Mikey let go of him. He climbed over him to get to the door, unfortunately, Mikey wasn't in the mood to eat so he dragged him.