☆~DAY 3~☆ 13

Pov/ Point of View: Name:(...)
Speaking: Name: "..."
3rd Person View: ...
Action/timeleap: *...*
Phone or Text: Name: #...#
Additional Info: //...//

⚠️READ DESCRIPTION TO UNDERSTAND⚠️

Takemichi was enjoying the movie, that's until he noticed the others weren't even watching it. They were all on alert, he wondered if Mikey was also on alert. He was under his chin so he couldn't see his face.

The troublesome trio was sitting to the left of him while Draken, Pah, and Emma were sitting to the right of him. The others were sitting on the floor on the beanbag he and his roommate had.

Chifuyu looked sleepy, he kept sipping the coffee Emma passed out 1 hour prior. Kazutora and Baji were night owls and had no trouble staying awake.

It was the last 20 minutes of the movie and Chifuyu had fallen asleep in Baji and Kazutora's arms. He swore they were sharing Chifuyu.

While staring and giggling a bit at the sight of Chifuyu sleeping soundly, out of the corner of his eye he saw Mikey check his watch. It was 10 PM, 2 hours before midnight.

After Mikey finished checking the time, under the blanket they were both wrapped in he felt Mikey's hands wrap around his waist.

He tilted his head to the side, and Mikey pressed his head on his shoulder. Then Mikey whispered something to him,

Mikey: "Are you hungry? I can make you popcorn if you are."

Takemichi: "Mhm,"

Mikey let go of him and dragged him to the kitchen,

Mikey: "Where's the popcorn?"

Takemichi: "It should be in the cabinet above the fridge."

Takemichi rubbed his eyes while saying that, his eyes adjusting to the light. He barely saw Mikey open the cabinet when he remembered that Hakkai had removed the popcorn and put it in a drawer. He had replaced the popcorn with a bunch of pans.

The pans could fall at any time if you opened it too fast and Mikey had done just that.

But before they could fall on both of them Mikey quickly moved him and himself out of the way. Then there was a loud crash. 4 pans were on the floor.

Mikey looked at him with relief and hugged him from behind while the others came rushing in, then soon left. Emma stayed to help put the pans back.

She then left, and throughout all that Mikey wouldn't let him go.

Takemichi: "Mikey-kun?"

Nothing.

Takemichi: "Mikey-kun"

Takemichi: "Mikey!"

Mikey just pulled him onto a chair nearby and hugged him, eyes filled with relief. Takemichi sighed.

Takemichi: "Manjiro?"

Mikey: "Hm?"

Takemichi: "Are you ok you've been quiet for a bit too long. Not to mention you turned off the lights and were sitting in the dark..."

Mikey: "Yeah I'm ok just relieved, just stay like this ok?"

Mikey almost lost him again, he was just relieved. He just wanted to hold him right now and keep him safe. He saw Takemichi's blue eyes in the light, staring at him with concern.

He pressed a kiss against the soft curls he loves and missed so much. He then picked up Takemichi who was blushing at the action and took him back to the living room.