3 - New Beginnings

I can't seem to find real attractive males with violet eyes XD. Let's settle for this for now for Abaddon.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Even after she was saved, Isolabella had suffered a lot of bullying. Despite being Lucifer's adopted daughter, the others from the supernatural academy did not care about where she stood. She was a delicate girl, she had a plump and beautiful figure, the girls would pick on her and hit her for it. The boys would call her names for not sleeping with them. She did not know what it had meant to sleep with someone, but her papa, Lucifer, had told her she isn't allowed to agree to that. And lucifer really did want to stop the bullying, but Isolabella kept telling him it was her fight.

Once, it had gotten so bad that lucifer had lost his temper which caused the academy's lockdown. Afterall, he was the founder of the academy for every supernatural being and the most deserving ones had made it there, with Isolabella being the exception because she was a devil in the making.

After a while, Isolabella had finally spoke up for herself, she had the courage and she even hit one of the meanest boys in between his legs and told him "you eat bird shit from their anus everyday and you shower in it. Haha you're bird poop boy" , just like her brothers taught her. After that incident every girl in the academy had feared her and bowed to her if she wished it to, but she never did.

Not only did Isolabella have an overprotective papa who always demanded her to not call him that but he had secretly enjoyed it every single time, she also has 6 brothers.

The oldest of the brothers was Mammon. He was the embodiment of greed. His green eyes sparkled like candies whenever he would see his little sister. His hair was long and tied in a ponytail. Isolabella loved to tie his hair up for him. He was the most protective of the little girl after his father, Lucifer. The second one was Satanus, he was the most stubborn, and he was what everyone called wrath. He had a bad temper but around Isolabella, he tried to tone it down a little. His fire like eyes always captivated the little girl as she would stare into them while she had her fingers curled around his brown curls. There was always an aura of fire around him, and secretly, Isolabella tried to cuddle her way through to keep warm most nights. The third one was Beelzebub, the man who was the reason of the existence of envy. At first, he really had envied Isolabella for being the center of attention, he wanted that same amount of attention too, but soon after, he gave into her sparkly eyes and killer innocent smiles that shook him to his core. He had two bright blue eyes with blonde hair that reached his chin. His skin was also dark, it reminded Isolabella of the chocolate that her papa spoiled her with. So whenever Beelzebub wasn't looking, she would lick his arm and run away giggling before he had the time to grab her and tickle her little sides.

The other brothers were way closer in age with Isolabella. Only a few years older each. The fourth brother was Asmodeus, he ruled over as the sin, lust. He had smirked and tried to explain what lust meant when a 15 year old Isolabella had asked, but the other brothers had all silenced him with their glares, they wanted to protect their little sister just a little longer. Asmodeus had honey hooded yellow eyes with a smirk always on his red lips. The fifth one was called Belphegor. Even though he was the embodiment of gluttony, just like his other brothers he had a devilishly beautifully structured build. One of his eyes was brown while the other one was yellow. A few times, Isolabella had poked his eyes to try and reach the different colors. But he didn't mind. If she asked him to, he would get his eyes out for her to take a closer look. Most times, Belphegor and Isolabella hung out, made different types of food and ate it all in one sitting. And most times, Isolabella had regretted it, wanting to have a thinner body, but her brother only told her that she could have both, she just needed to workout a bit like them and that's it. But Isolabella was a great procrastinater when it came to workouts and gaining muscles. She could have been mistaken with sloth, the seventh sin for how lazy she got sometimes. Her last one that was a year older than her was known as sloth, but he did a good job at not showing how lazy he was. Especially around Isolabella, his name is Abaddon. His violet eyes always looked calculating, as in to expect and find the little girl in trouble, to be her knight and save her. So she may look at him the same way he looked at her. But the only thing the girl saw in his beautiful violet eyes was a brother, if not a brother then her best friend. Along with Belphegor, she spent all her time with Abaddon. She always made sure to include him in everything. When she would only watch his older brother and Isolabella eat, she would feed the food to him herself because he would refuse to take a bite. But he never rejected her hand. In the end he never accepted a sibling relationship with her, but settled for at least friends.

After a while, when Isolabella learned about the deadly sins in the academy, she figured that there was supposed to be another brother who was the embodiement of pride, but she never found one. She decided to ask her papa about it,

Lucifer frowned at his daughter "You do realize I am pride"

Her eyes had widened in surprise, she really didn't know. That time, Lucifer explained to her that pride was the strongest of the sins and all of the other sins came from pride itself. He told her that the oldest brother was the strongest sin. So, the order that her brothers were born in determined who was the strongest, in between and the weakest.

But nevertheless, all of the sins were strong and unique to themselves.