2 - Together

*GRAPHIC SCENE*

Just when Isolabella's father finally had enough of her, he toppled her into the Ocean.

Isolabella did not know how to swim, he meant for her to drown.

And sink she did.

Her innocent brown eyes had started getting heavy, she couldn't breathe there was too much water.

If she was a normal child, she may had wished for mermaids to save her, she may have acted like one and tried to swim up for air,

But she wasn't a normal child,

Finally, she knew what was happening.

She was dying.

Like her mama did.

Her eyes fluttered shut as she breathed in the ocean water. She hated how salty it tasted and how she was coughing uncontrollably underwater, making breathing or the lack of the activity even harder.

Everything was cold,

But then a hand grabbed her ankle and pulled the little girl to the surface.

Isolabella thought it was her father, to abuse her more, but instead she was greeted with another sight.

It was a man with huge black wings that came out of his back, and he was floating with Isolabella cradled in his arms.

His arms were strong like steel, they felt hard, and in curiosity Isolabella poked the muscles, it had just came into surface with something hard.

The man was tall, his chest and back were broad. He held the child close to his heart as he shook in anger. He had beautiful red ruby eyes, and she saw her reflection in them; his hair was slicked back with a few strands falling against his forehead,

Was this God? She thought,

The man roared in anger as he started attacking Isolabella's father.

He put her down near a rock and made sure she was sitting up so she wouldn't fall asleep.

Isolabella saw it all, he drove punches into her father's face. He laughed maniacally while he did so. Then he had dragged him and pushed him into the ocean,

Her father didn't know how to swim either. So, she knew he would drown.

But the strong man only flew up in the air, then dived right into the water to get the damned man back out.

As Isolabella watched, the man ripped her father apart.

Then he whispered

"I'm dragging you to hell with me"

Isolabella could only stare in shock at the sight in front of her. She had been abused worse, so there was no telling if the shock was because she was finally free or from the gore and brutality of the scene.

The the man smirked as he childishely kicked one of the dismembered arms of her father into the ocean, right away as if the man willed it tto happen, hungry fish came in and ate the decapitated arm.

The man lit a cigarette as Isolabella watched him in awe. He took a big puff and released it as he irritatedly throw the cigarette at the corpse,

Eventually, the corpse started firing up with a flick of his finger.

She had watched the reason of her worries and abuse burn away right in front of her,

All because of that man,

The man grunted to himself as someone else from the woods came out, she was red headed and petite as she smirked at him.

The man stared at her unamused, he dismissed her to let her know that she wasn't needed anymore, that he had already done the job himself.

He scanned the area slightly panicked until his eyes landed on the little girl.

And it seemed like his eyes had softened with no panic left in them,

He dusted his clothes as he discreetly looked around, to see if there was anyone else besides himself watching the scene unfold,

Then he slowly took small steps to not frighten Isolabella, the whole time she was sitting with her knees hugged to her chest, the man continued approaching her steadily, attempting to appear smaller in size, but that was damn near impossible, he was huge. To Isolabella especially, he looked like the sky, because she thought she couldn't reach him for being so tall.

As the man finally arrived in front of her, he slowly sat on his knees as he opened his arms hesitantly, still looking around the area cautiously.

Without a thought, Isolabella threw herself in his arms with a huge grin, his red ruby eyes were wide in surprise, but he quickly pushed the surprise off of his face. He really didn't want to frighten the little girl or drive her away by reacting wrongly.

As Isolabella stared into his eyes, she slowly raised her finger, she really wanted to feel his red eyes, the man was slightly alarmed and he pushed his head back ever so slightly and asked

"What are you doing"

His voice was deep, maybe as deep as the Ocean that she was about to sink in,

"You have really pretty eyes, I want to touch them"

The man smirked at the little girl's reaction to seeing something different than what she was used to, and he thought that it was endearing the way she had reacted, he was happy that she threw herself so readily at him,

She grinned ear to ear as she whispered excitedly,

"You're God!"

The man scrunched up his godly structured nose, he did not like being compared to or called a god. The little girl surely made a mistake, but even if it was a mistake, he was childish. After all, he was the father of the seven deadly sins,

"I am no God, Kid. I'm Lucifer"

Isolabella tilted her head. She didn't understand why the name had mattered. She knew that God was supposed to be used for something good, especially if it is something that had saved your life.

"But you're God. You saved me, I begged you to come and save me"

Lucifer shook his head with a frown, his pride was hurt, he did not like the way the little girl saw him. He was evil. He was childish. He was the definition of anything and everything bad.

"Look here, kid. Do you see anyone shining?"

Isolabella frowned as she shook her head as a no,

"There is no God here, little girl. He did not come here to save you, I'm the opposite of God and anything good. Don't make the same mistake again"

Isolabella just grinned at Lucifer's deadly glare as she looked at him, she didn't care if he was no God. To her, she saw him as one because he saved her.

"Thank you, Lucifer"

Isolabella excitedly giggled as a pinkish blush went over his cheeks but he quickly covered it up, he was Lucifer, not a blushing fool.

He picked her up and asked

"Will you come to hell with me?"

And she didn't mind, as long as she was going with her savior, she would go to hell too.

She thought, at least, they are going to hell together.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Anything about God and religion and the devil has nothing to do with real life, it has nothing to do with beliefs or making fun of them or showing superiority of one over the other. This is simply a fantasy story that just has these elements (don't take them as literal God and The Devil, take them as characters in a story that have way too much power in the book over the universe of the book)