Chapter 20 : Falling Stars

You ran toward the Tower Bridge which at the time was still under construction. It seemed to be the only thing that stood above the flames looking down. So you naturally assumed that Ash would be there, taking in the beauty of the destruction and suffering that he had caused from such a phenomenal viewing-point.

Once you arrived at the bridge you knew that if you didn't hurry, Ash would either escape or be killed by someone else. The latter truly infuriated you, since no one else had the right to pass judgement onto that monster. 
He was the first Angel you met, the first friend you had in heaven.
He was also the first one to oppose your decision to befriend a demon.
He was the one that banished you from heaven, ultimately sealing your fate as a fallen Angel.
He was the one that sentenced you to 200 years of torture and suffering, simply for falling in love with said Demon.

Truly, you were the only one who could pass judgement and punish him. If any one else were to take that chance from you, they'd be no better. 

You looked up at the bridge that towered above you while turning into your actual form, revealing your gray, worn out wing. If you used it as a boost you'd be able to reach the top faster, but you'd still have to use the ladder as a support.

Thankfully this plan worked and, with the help of your one wing, you were able to push yourself to the top. As you arrived at the top you saw that Sebastian was surrounded in darkness. Just as this same darkness threatened Ciel, you had a choice.
To save Ciel from the darkness or to let him be so that you could get your revenge.

Not a moment passed and you had made your decision, it was clear that you'd take the latter. You had waited centuries for this moment, you simply couldn't afford Ciel ruining it for you. But due to your good nature, you couldn't let him be killed either.

You ran in front of Ciel and took a deep breath before yelling out toward Sebastian and Ash, "Stop!"

Because of the darkness, which slowly began to vanish, you were unable to see Sebastian or Ashs expression. Although Ciels face said it all. It seemed that he couldn't believe what you had just said, or the fact that you had said anything at all. 

You looked toward Sebastian who seemed just as stunned, yet that wasn't what surprised you. What surprised you was that his arm was missing. But even this didn't stop you from running toward Ash while pushing past Sebastian. ... Take Ciel and leave... I'll deal with him...

Even if you didn't see nor hear the demons response, you hoped that he had listened to you.

Ash seemed wickedly amused as he pointed at you with his drawn blade, "I see you've forgotten the most important lesson that the institute teaches, to stay silent." 
You shivered slightly while continuing to glare at him. The Angel started laughing lightly as he looked at your wing. While beholding your pathetic excuse for a wing, the Angel mocked, "Isn't that a pity. That must've been painful... yet even by the most drastic means, you refuse to learn. It truly is such a pity."

He rolled his eyes as he exclaimed, "Well, lets get this over with, shall we? I have a feeling you'll like the place I've found for you. They're far more strict, but I'm sure it'll do you good. Who knows, perhaps afterwards you'll stay an emotionless shell for good." ... You had me locked up for two centuries... tortured... mutilated... do you honestly think that after all the pain and suffering I've endured that you can hurt me with mere words?... Or that I'll show you even a shred of mercy in the end?...

You pulled out your dagger and ran toward Ash, but the Angel easily dodged your attack since he had two functional wings and was able to fly. It seemed like he was mocking you for your inability to fly, which was a disability that you had only because of him.