The Night Before School

Tony decided to adopt you even though he hated children because of the way his father treated him but he kept you a secret from the world. You lived with Tony and Pepper in the Avengers Tower. Once you were settled Tony gave you a phone, a watch, and an AI. You name the AI Lauryn.
Y/n Mister Stark is requesting your presence in the lab. Thank you, Lauryn! You walk to the lab almost getting lost because of how big the tower is.
Hey kid you will be going to school with another kid named Peter Parker. He is very smart but does not know that you have powers so please don't tell him. No one knows that you live here and I would like to keep it that way. Happy will drive you to school every morning. School starts at 8:30 and ends at 2:45. You are going to have to train with Wanda to control your powers. The most important rule is no boys over. Thanks, Tony. You went back to your room to clean up for bed but something crossed your mind.
Hey Lauryn, who is Peter Parker you ask?
He is 16 years old, attends Midtown High, and has an internship at Stark Industries.
Wait what does he do at Stark Industries you ask?
I am sorry y/n but that is classified.
Shit.
You lie in bed thinking about school and Peter Parker. Finally, you drift off to sleep.