Diary of a hell day for the queen but diary of a..... for the king

A:N So like this whole chapter is going to be short but I promise it will get better. I am almost done with this book. Just a few more chapters to go. I know the the other one got over 400+ views and I am so grateful thank you.

Peter's POV

Peter wakes up early even before the sun. It has become a routine for him. After waking up Peter decided to go work out. Working out is mainly to have time to think. Usually, no one interrupts, he knows that the Avengers are there but they don't bother him. He hasn't been the same since Y/n left him. Even after his aunt died he was, yes he was sad but he had something to look forward to. He talked to Y/n but now she is no longer his.

After Peter finishes his workout he goes and takes a shower. After taking a shower Peter gets a fruit from the kitchen. No one is there which is perfect because he doesn't have to interact with someone. (Relatable) After eating his fruit he usually goes on payroll but right before he goes on patrol Tony comes in.

"Oh hey, Mr.Stark."

"Hey, Pete." Mr.Stark looks a little sad.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Well, Y/n left."

"Yeah, I think she said something about shopping before you know we broke up."

"No, I mean she left and went back to Asgard."

"Oh, I mean I don't care it's her life she can do whatever." He said those words but he did not mean them. He just misses Y/n.

~ ~ ~

Y/n's POV ~A few month later~

Father has been coughing nonstop. It's been made clear that his time is going to end soon. The kingdom is very sad. Today Father wants us to go to Midgard with him. I just dress like a normal teenager. Some jeans, a basic T-shirt that I think is Peter's and a jacket over it. Thor, Loki, and I meet Father. We put a collar on Loki so he doesn't try anything.

"Hello, Father," Thor says.

"My children, I have called you here because my time is up."

"Father please don't speak like that," I say.

"It is the truth. We will all grow old and return to dust in some way shape or form. It's just how life goes." I see Loki rolling his eyes.

"Y/n your time has come for you to rain on the throne as one of Asgard's mighty rulers. It will not be easy but I have full confidence in you. You will lose your way many times but the important thing is to find a way back. Remember Asgard is not a place it's a people. You have many burdens not just your kingdom but your powers. You have grown exponentially but you can always grow more. A time will come when you will use your powers with great strength. I am very proud of you all even you Loki. I love you I always have. My children I will always be here when you need me."

"Thank you, father," I say. With that Father is gone. This is a moment that I will never forget.

"Well that was sweet but I am looking forward to going home," Loki says.

"Loki, some of us have feelings and might miss our father. So please stop talking."

I look up to the sky and Heimdall takes us back to Asgard as we get there Heimdall bows.

"Please there is no need for that."

"My queen, that is how we greet the queen of Asgard." I smile and I keep walking to the palace. My coronation is coming up tomorrow. I don't know how to feel excited but also very nervous. As I make it to the palace people come to me for coronation decorations. The colors are going to be gold and red. At this moment I think how if my father was here I wouldn't have to go through this. I command everything including the royal army. Speaking of which, I should visit them. I walk to the army. They don't notice that I am here and the news that I am queen has not reached them yet.