Epilogue and Authors Note

Peter has finished high school now and we were in a long-distance relationship but now were married on Asgard. All the Avengers were there and my family. Peter moved with me to Asgard. He was crowned King of Asgard. Most of my subjects were happy but a few were mad. Since they were mad they tried to kill us but luckily Peter's peter tingle helped us. It's been almost a year since we've me married. I walk into our bedroom after a long day of meetings and smile uncontrollably.

"What got you smiling like that beautiful." I smile even more with the nickname. I get close to him kiss him and hug him.

"Well, I just got some news handsome."

"Don't keep me waiting."

"Well, we have a little one coming on the way."

"Wait you joking."

"No. The prince or princess of Asgard is on its way." He hugs me again.

9 Months later

I have given birth, and it is a beautiful baby girl. We named her Lila. We showed my mother and she is the goddess of Joy and Peace. Peter and I are excited for the first but not necessarily the late nights and endless crying.

Authors Note

Well, I guess that's it guys. Thanks for all your support and patience with my writer's block haha. My next book is a Tom Holland book around 20 chapters and I have already started to write it. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as this. Also, I am making plans for another Marvel book called The Red Wolf. The book is about a girl from the red room but I am not giving any more information. Thank you!!! :)