Back in Asgard

-Loki's pov-

I am happy that Y/n made it off safely but I have to fight Thor and I will never win. It's either I fake my death, actually die, or be held captive.

Loki, mother interrupted my thoughts how were the books and furniture I sent?

They were great I read all of them and the chairs are lovely but I cannot stop thinking about Y/n and how she is.

Loki I am sure that she is doing fine, she is a princess after all, Mother said.

She is a princess but all the trauma that she has been through her father and brother turning on her and I was so close to going with her but of course, that son of yours stopped me. I hope she does not become like your other daughter who wanted to rule Asgard.

I have to go, I don't want Father to get mad, Mother said after a moment of silence.

Oh ok, I reply.

As the mother leaves the illusion fades. All you see is the chairs broken, paper on the floor and me sitting on the floor with blood coming out of my leg.

I am a God, I should be feared by all not stuck in a cage. Thor is probably having a 7-day feast with his friends while I am left to die here. If I could convince Mother with my tricks could I convince Thor to let me out? He has always been so gullible. Like that time with the snake and the time I locked him in that container and he fell, good times.