Wrong Timing

The next morning the Avengers are leaving, which is sad. We had fun even though we fought old people. I walk to the dining table and Stark has his shades on, I am guessing that he had too much to drink.

"Good morning everyone."

"Oh, you're being too loud," Tony says.

"Too much to drink, huh," I say even louder. He rolls his eyes. Everyone is chatting and having a good time.

"You were great out there," Wanda says.

"I have to agree Y/n you are so strong," Steve says.

"Well, I had a great teacher." I look at Wanda and she smiles too. Soon it is time for the Avengers to leave, I know everyone is sad to leave but happy to get back to Earth.

"Parker?"

"Yeah y/n."

"See you soon."

"Yeah of course." He keeps walking to the bifrost and I go to Nat.

"Don't miss me too much."

"I could never."

"I guess I will see you in a minute."

"Haha, you funny," I say sarcastically. Everyone waves goodbye and Heimdall takes them down.

"My lady, I have to congratulate you, you did well taking down Hela," Heimdell says.

"Thank you."

"Of course, if it was Thor Asgard would be destroyed by fire." I start laughing.

"Heimdell I am right here," Thors says.

"I am just saying." He smiles. Thor and I start walking back to the castle.

"So Y/n how are you and Peter doing."

"Oh, we are doing well. We talked but we did act on anything."

"That's what I thought."

"What are you saying?"

"We heard you guys talking on the earthing Stark gave us."

"Oh, shit, and ear thingy?" Thor laughs and pushes me which I end up falling off the bridge. Luckily he sent Mjölnir and I was able to hold on and it brought me back.

"I am sorry." I roll my eyes

"You're lucky you sent Mjölnir or you would have never heard the end of it. Assassination attempt on the queen of Asgard." Thor laughs and ruffles my hair.

3rd Person

We land on the Avengers party deck. The Avengers still haven't gotten used to it. They all tiredly start to go to their respective rooms.

"Party tonight," Tony says. An eruption of groans starts but everyone quickly agrees after. Peter went to his room and fell asleep. His nap was amazing, the feeling of my sheets and amazing pillow.

Ring Ring

Piss off

Ring Ring

Knowing that it wouldn't stop he woke up it was MJ.

"Hey MJ." He says tiredly

"Hey Peter, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am good, just tired."

"Oh okay, well we need to talk."

"Oh yeah okay, when and where?" He started to get nervous. What did she want to talk about?