Visit

———You're pov———
"Hey Lauryn what time is it."
It is 12:01 miss y/n.
"Thanks."
You sit at your computer looking at the different sports your school has to offer. In Asgard, you and your mother would watch people playing a sport. You never knew what the sport was called but two people would have a racquet one on each side, and then they would each hit a ball to each other. Ladies were not allowed to play only men so after your studies you would go and borrow Thor's racquet and usually they would leave a few balls so you would play with those. You always got in trouble but you did not care. Sometimes Loki would even watch. You missed brother you did not even think that you were that close. Being tired you shifted over to the bed, You wished you could see Loki and tell him you were fine. As you continued to think you heard a knock at your door.
"Come in."
Tony comes in.
"Hey, Tony."
"Hey y/n."
He comes and sits with you on your bed.
"Wanda told me that if you train with Nat then you will be ready for missions. You will probably be doing the smaller missions with Spider-man."
"Great just one question though who is Spider-man."
"Oh, he is around your age."
" But like what is his name?"
"Sorry, that is classified."
"Why is everything classified, you ask?"
Tony ignores your question.
"And y/n Wanda told me that you are kind of homesick. Point break gave us a way to travel between Asgard and Earth, so do you want to go to Asgard."
"Who is point break and I am good I like living here."
A point break is Thor keep up y/n."
"Jeez, you say."
"Last chance do you want to go to Asgard yes or no."
"No."
"The school called me and said you have to choose two electives. Out of these options sports, some debate, or band."
"Can I do a sport and debate please?"
"Yeah, which sport, he asked further?"
"Oh um, I think it's called tennis here."
"Yeah sure that will work."
"I am going to go but why are you not in bed."
"Oh, I don't know."
"You should go to bed, he said."
"What about you, you reply."
"I don't sleep."
"Ok well I will try but I can not promise anything."
You end up reading all night until 7 a.m.