Yo, I think I killed a god

A:N Bro this is surreal. I have only a few chapters left. I feel like all my chapters were kinda shitty but at this point, I don't care. I am happy that I can finish a book. I will be having a new book coming out Tom Holland story coming out soon. I think it will be short but hopefully good.

"She's here." I whisper to myself. I get out of bed and I quickly get dressed. The thudding continues. I go to Odin's vault and I see the guards lying unconscious. There is a hole in the middle of the ground and all I can see is a flame. She used the eternal flame to reawaken the soldiers. Why didn't I think of that? I leave the vault and I go towards the meeting room when I see Wanda.

"Wanda, I need you to contact the rest of the Avengers. She's here."

"Okay, I will call them." She calls the Avengers and they come to the meeting room right away. Some look wide awake while others look exhausted.

"Hela is here, she already has her army, luckily everyone is out of the city. This going to be one hell of a battle is not just Loki and his army is Hela also with soldiers that don't quit. So we won't quit either. I need all of you to fight the soldiers, Thor will confront Loki and I will get Hela. As the old wise man said, if you get hurt 'em back and if you get killed... walk it off. You know what to do, let's go."

I go to the throne room and I take fathers staff and I bang it on the ground.

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

It doesn't take long for Hela to rush in.

"Who are you and get off my throne? I take that back I don't care to know who you are, get off before I kill you."

"That's no way to treat family, is it? Do you not see the resemblance." I had a mixture of Black and blonde hair. Since I have been on Asgard.

"I don't know who you are, since you are young I will give you one chance to get off my throne."

"Sister, my name is Y/n daughter of Odin goddess of the mind queen of Asgard." I put my hand to shake hers but she doesn't shake it instead she yanks me off of the throne. I fall to the ground but I quickly get up.

"That was rude." I stick my tongue out at her. Hela groans.

"You know instead of fighting me why don't you just join me like Loki."

"I wanna see how good you are, I have heard that you were some kind of demon or something." She laughs.

"Demon? I like that."

"Don't let it get to your big ass head, it's not good for anyone." She stops laughing, puts her hands on her hair, and her headpieces come out and start coming at me. She draws her sword and I use Odin's staff. I throw the force hit, hitting her in the stomach. I go for another but she deflects it. She goes for my arm but I deflect it with my staff. The staff becomes heavy. I dropped the staff. She looks at me like I am dumb.

"Are you insane or something?" She asks.

"Yeah, I am pretty sure I was never sane." She comes at me again but I use a force field to block it. She is shocked as the force field makes her fall back. I use her moment of confusion and throw a blast at her. We are on the balcony now and I use my psionic powers and I start to cause her pain.

"This was fun but I think we should have our little playdate." She falls to the ground and holds her head.

"Help somebody help." I see Peter get brutally hurt by a soldier. My powers start to weaken as I do not have my full attention on her. She starts to stand.