Mission

Peter steps out of the car first and he walks to the driver's side and opens the door for you. All the cameras are flashing. You give the valet man the key. You and Peter are holding hands while going up the steps to the event. There are so many reporters they are blinding you while trying to ask questions.

"Ma'am over here."

"Yes, you say."

"Which company are you representing tonight?"

"I am representing Stark Industries."

"What are you wearing tonight, the reporter asked?"

"I am wearing a dress by Prada."

"Who is this man with you?"

"My name is Peter Parker, Peter says."

"Are you guys in a relationship?" You look at Peter and he looks at you.

"Sorry no more questions, you say." You and Peter walk inside and find a seat. Tony said that you have to sit at this specific table because the agent is going to give you your com. When a waiter came to your table he gave you your com ad a glass of champagne. You put it in your ear and you can hear the other agents talking.

"Hello," an agent said in your hears.

"Hello," you responded under your breath so Peter could not hear.

"Meet me in the bathroom so we can talk. The code is Silver Knight"

"Ok, I'm on my way,"

"Peter I have to use the restroom I will be right back."

"Ok."

You walk to the bathroom and you see a girl in a black dress with a silver lining.

"Silver Knight." You laugh a her name.

"Destiny."

"Wait back up your name is Silver Knight." You laugh again at her name.

"Yeah, you got a problem with that Destiny."

"Ohhhh we are going by code names got it." You give a little nod and her facial expression does not change.

"So we have to stop this guy from stealing this piece of art The poor guy does not even know he is using alien tech he is to be brought in alive. Also, Spider-Man might show up. My intel states that he will be using a bomb so stay close to all exists. You suit it by that alleyway. I have a person on a building close to here watching everything. Good luck." With that, she leaves. You were a little stunned while trying to comprehend what she said. A phone call interrupts your thoughts. It was Peter.

"Hey Y/n you ok."

"Yeah just kinda freaking out that I am representing Stark Industries I have never done anything like this before."

"Well can you hurry up I am getting weird looks."

"Why would you be getting weird looks?"

"Maybe because I am so close to the girl's bathroom that I can hear what you talking to me."

"Shit how long have you been out there?"

"Just long enough to hear a girl say 'Good luck.'." You internally sigh.

"Oh ok coming out now."

" Thanks." You leave the bathroom and find Peter waiting for you like a child or puppy.

"You ready Peter?"

"Yeah, let's go."

You go back to your seat waiting for the program to start. The program is going nicely you have eaten. You got chicken, rice, and veggies. As soon as the auction started a bomb went off at the front. Everyone runs from the building including you and Peter but between the rush of people, you get separated. You went around to the alleyway and got into your suit. It hugged you but not tightly. The only thing you could see was gold on the sides. You put your mask on and ran into the building. The robbers did not even see you come in. You slide on the ground and hit one of the guy's ankles and he instantly fell. When you were fighting the next guy Spider-Man came in. It distracted the other guy but not you so you jumped on his shoulders and fell back so his arms were in between your legs and you broke it. The next guy you knocked down you used your powers knocking him down instantly. As you finished Spider-Man was fighting the other one you shot an energy blast and it took that guy out. You start walking to the vault and Spider-Man runs to catch up.