Day of the Date

"Good morning y/n it is currently 7:00 am. The temperature will be 53 degrees. The school has canceled all sports because of the temperature."

"Thank you, Lauryn, you say groggily."

"Lauryn, can you play some Lo-fi beat please?"

"Yes y/n." Lo-fi starts playing. You get out of bed feeling the cold hit you. You walk to the bathroom and shower. You wanted to stay there forever but you got out. You brushed your teeth and put on some makeup nothing too much, just foundation, concealer, blush, eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. You went to your closet and put on this oversized red knitted sweater and you put a black belt around it. You put on knee-high black wedge boots and for jewelry you put on gold hoop earrings and a gold chain with a lock on it. You grab your backpack and you are out the door.

"Good morning Wanda."

"Good morning Y/n how did you sleep."

"I slept like a baby. How about you."

"I slept well but not long enough at all." You give a small smile while you grab some cereal. You sit down and put your airpods in and you zone out. Your watching vibrates telling you it's time to go.

"Bye, Wanda."

"Bye, y/n have a good day at school."

"Thank you." You get your bag and head downstairs Happy is waiting in the car.

"Y/n I like the dress but don't you think that's too much for school."

"No, you have not seen my school people go all out."

"Ok just know that I am required to let the boss know what you wear."

"Of course, you have to."

"I heard about your little date with Peter tonight."

"I don't feel comfortable talking about this with a guy who has a ring that he has been caring for since 2008."

"Ok but anyway I will be taking you to his house let me know if I can do anything for you and it will be done."

"Well, there is one thing." You give off a little smirk.

"Y/n I changed my mind."

"Come on Happy please."

"Fine, what is it."

"I need you to get Tony's credit card."

"Y/n why would I do that."

"Because you promised."

"I don't curse a lot but we'll shit y/n."

"Come Happy you promised." You fake a pout.

"Fine fine."

"Thanks, happy." The rest of the car ride was silent except the music was playing out of your airpods until you finally arrived at school.

"Bye Happy."

"Bye, y/n have a good day at school."

"Thanks." You walk up the stairs into the school. You could see all the teens talking to their friends. You walk to your locker and you get your textbook for pre-calc. You already did most of the book so it was kind of a free period class. While you were getting your textbook someone approached you.

"Hey y/n." You take one airpod out to hear what that person is saying.

"What did you say."

"I like your outfit."

"Liz right?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks."

"We are having a little party tomorrow you should come."