Grounded

You enter the kitchen/living room with all eyes on you. Tony was pissed while Pepper was concerned. Wanda told Natasha so they were cool and the rest were on a mission.
Y/n why have you not been answering your phone or Lauryn, pepper asked.
" Oh sorry, I did not see it and I left my watch here to charge, you reply."
Y/n I know I am not your mother but can you tell us before you go somewhere we were worried sick, she asked.
" Yeah, next time I will tell you where I am going."
Y/n, Tony added you are grounded for a month. You can only go to school and train that's it. You can still keep your phone, Lauryn, and your computer but that is it.
"That is not fair why the fu... never mind. I am just going to bed."
You leave the room pissed at Tony but there is nothing that you can do except talk to Lauryn and Peter.
"Hey, Lauryn did you tell me? Stark where I was."
Yes, y/n it is in my programming to tell him everything.
"Great thanks Lauryn, you say sarcastically."
You just think of being on Asgard again with Loki and Thor. You think about how your mother gave you a necklace when you turned sixteen and how you never took it off. Then your thoughts shift to Peter you think about how cute he is with his brown hair. While you are thinking you get a notification from Peter.
Hey, y/n are we still on for my house tomorrow?
"Can't do your house but we can do the library if that works."
Yeah, that works.
"Great see you tomorrow."
Yeah, see you.
"Hey, Lauryn can you tell me? Stark that I will stay late at school cuz of a project."
Yes, Y/n.