𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅.

1993;

"That's it, come on, now, come closer, less talking if you don't mind. I've got a real treat for you today. A great lesson, so follow me," Rubeus Hagrid, the big giant, said, motioning for the students to follow him into the woods.

"Reckon he's gonna feast us to his baby dragons?" Viola whispered jokingly to Pansy as they walked together, with Theo, Draco, and Blaise following behind.

"Oh, come on now." Pansy laughed, rolling her eyes as they continued.

"Right, you lot," Said Hagrid. "Less chattering form a group over there. And open your book on page forty-nine."

"And how exactly do we do that?" Draco snapped, motioning towards the aggressively large and heavy book that appeared old and worn.

"Just stroke the spine, simple as that," Hagrid replied, clearly irritated by Draco's tone. "Goodness me."

"Stroke the spine, ay?" Blaise joked, raising an eyebrow as he followed the instructions, causing Viola to roll her eyes at the innuendo. Theo joined in with silent laughter.

However, the supposedly clear instructions didn't seem to be so clear for Longbottom, as the book suddenly snapped at him with a throaty growl, causing the boy to stumble and fall to the ground.

"Don't be such a wimp, Longbottom," one of the students taunted.

"I'm okay, I'm okay..." Neville mumbled more to himself than anyone else as the group of Slytherins placed their bags on a nearby tree stump.

"I think they're funny" Stated Granger.

"Oh yeah, terribly funny. Really witty! God, this place has gone to the dogs. Wait until my father hears that Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes," said Draco with a smirk, as the rest of them laughed at his comment.

"Shut up, Malfoy," said Potter as he stepped closer to Draco, causing the blonde to look around with a face that could only be described as thinking less of the Potter boy.

Draco then pushed his bag off, shoving it into Crabbe's chest, before Theodore grabbed his shoulder, casting a cold glance at Potter.

"Leave it be, Draco," said Nott, looking straight at the Potter boy while addressing Draco. "Scarface isn't worth it."

This caused a wave of 'oohs' to ripple through the crowd, and Potter appeared to grow more and more enraged by the minute. Sensing the tension, Viola stepped in with a sarcastic smile.

"Right," she said, handing her book to Pansy, who gladly accepted it. "We don't want to ruffle any feathers here, so I'd advise you to just ignore and move on. better for you anyway."

Potter then looked at her, not having cast a glance towards her since the start of the year. But it was only the beginning. He would be lying to himself if he said she didn't confuse him greatly.

She shared many similarities with her friends, yet possessed a distinctiveness that set her apart. While she leaned towards the quieter side when left undisturbed, unlike Draco, who boasted openly and indiscriminately. Potter observed her unwavering loyalty to very certain people, but also detected a hint of fearlessness when it came to defending herself, even if it meant betraying others.