𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

Helloooo, I know I kinda vanished, and I'm really sorry about that, honestly. It's a bit embarrassing to admit it was because of a guy 🤢 of all things... But hey, that's not the only reason. I'm super passionate about writing this book, but lately, I've been struggling to write a chapter that meets my standards for publishing. This book means the world to me, and I don't want to put out just an average chapter, you know? I don't want to let any of you down. So, for now, the book is on a bit of a break. Sorry for disappearing without an explanation. I truly value each and every one of you; your comments and votes mean the world to me.

But, I didn't just disappear without a little something... I'm releasing a new book! If you're into House Of The Dragon, this one's right up your alley 4sureee It's currently named "Swan Song" (unless I have a change of heart, which is unlikely). I've been developing the plot since January, learning from my rush with "The Darkest Day." Expect "Swan Song" to have a more deliberate update pace. Updates might be a tad slower in the next 2-3 weeks due to HOTD S2, but I'm planning a grand release of about 10 chapters once S2 wraps up, which is after about 3 weeks.

The book is already up on my page, saurrrr feel free to check it out! Just a heads up, the whole ASOIAF universe is a bit of a rollercoaster, and my plotline isn't any less twisted... 🤗 lmaoo. But, I hope I haven't disappointed anyone w this, and I really hope you enjoy it! xx

-Angie 💋