𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐌.

1993;

"Black," She heard her name being called from behind her. Viola, sat on the stone seats, not able to bear going back into the dorms as she knew everyone would question where she had disappeared to.

Hermione approached, slightly out of breath. "Black,"

"Yes," Viola stated, her voice bearing a slight tone of boredom. "I heard you the first time, I simply chose not to answer."

Hermione huffed, but she put aside her frustration as she spoke to Viola.

"You have to know something, something about Sirius," her tone slightly accusatory.

"I'm uninterested," Viola replied immediately, her tone conveying little interest.

"Uninterested?" Hermione asked, her expression turning towards Viola with a frown.

"Yes, now, leave me be, will you?" Viola's tone was frustrated, as she spoke. "I've had enough of you & you're friends faces for today."

"Sirius is innocent," Hermione breathed out, her words slightly tangled and rushed as she attempted to speak. "He was framed,"

Viola hesitated as she fought back the feeling of being completely overwhelmed. She swallowed deeply, feeling her emotions swell within as they reached a boiling point. She felt as if the weight of everything around her was falling upon her, crushing her and slowly drowning her.

"This day just keeps getting more difficult." Viola scoffed with a laugh, her voice filled with bitterness and disbelief. "Please, continue. Wouldn't want to ruin the speech you're about to give."

"He was framed by Peter Pettigrew— " Granger started.

"Peter Pettigrew? Their dead friend?" Viola interjected as she was caught off-guard by this information.

"Yes," Hermione confirmed with a nod. "He faked his death to frame Sirius. Peter was the one who sold Lily and James to Voldemort," She said as she looked at Viola, her expression pained.

"And have you personally seen Peter? Or is this all words you believe from Sirius or Lupin?" Viola inquired.

She wished to have concrete evidence in front of her so that the source of it could be credible.

"He—" Hermione explained, "Peter is an Animagus. He was Ron's pet rat, he turned into an animal and remained that way for twelve years in order to remain undetected. He was hiding right under our noses."

"Those Weasleys had a pet rat for twelve years and didn't ask why the thing was still alive?" Viola spoke with a slight scoff, as she couldn't comprehend their apparent lack of awareness.

"Sirius," Hermione answered in a stern tone, as she spoke to Viola. "He wants to see you. He's with Harry right now. But, he wants to see you."

Viola found herself in a state of uncertainty. She didn't know what to make of the situation with Sirius. He wasn't someone she could consider her father, and she had never expected anything from him. If Potter believed that Sirius could serve as a replacement or a way to fill the void left by his own parents, that was his own perspective.