𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐓 À 𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑.

1994;      

The mood of the colosseum was alive with anticipation, with each competitor's supporters eagerly displaying their admiration. There was no shortage of noise, with music blaring in the background and crowds roaring their support. Even amongst all the chaos, Draco was spotted with a wide grin on his face and Crabbe by his side, whose forehead boldly displayed the words "Krum „.

"Oi, Viola," Crabbe leaned forward in his seat to view her properly, "Say, after this, why don't you and I... eh..." He paused as he thought about his next words. Finally deciding to continue, "Go out, a drink wouldn't hurt anyone, would it?"

Viola struggled to contain her amusement, holding back a smirk as she heard Lorenzo's loud laughter.

"Oh, you'd be too busy after this, right?" Pansy answered for Viola, looking at her suggestively. She raised an eyebrow as she did so, emphasizing the point she was making.

Viola rolled her eyes at Pansy's comment and smirked devilishly, her mischievousness growing as she did so. "Yes, I would be," she agreed before turning her attention towards Crabbe, "However, Pansy is free and from what I know she'd love to accompany you for that drink," She looked directly at Crabbe as she spoke to him and held his gaze.

Pansy's expression dropped to one of embarrassment and annoyance as Lorenzo's laughter grew louder and louder, to the point where he had to cover his mouth with his hand.

"Oh, yeah, yeah," Crabbe nodded with a somewhat red face, seeming to be flustered in the situation.

Draco rolled his eyes in irritation and annoyance as he saw Crabbe's pathetic enthusiasm. "Sit back," he ordered him.

Crabbe obeyed Draco's command and sat back, but not without embarrassment as it was quite obvious he didn't enjoy the situation. Pansy shoved Viola's shoulder with what seemed to be playful intent and the latter simply smirked back in return, unbothered by the interaction. All of this occurred as the music stopped suddenly at Dumbledore's command.

"Earlier today, professor Moody, placed the triwizard cup deep within the maze" Said Dumbledore. "only he knows it's exact position now, as Mr. Diggory..."

At the sound of his name, cheers erupted from all who rooted for him, including Viola. However, she didn't get excited to the same extent as the rest. Instead, she simply clapped her hands while remaining in her seat with a reserved expression.

"And Mr. Potter... are tied for first position. They will be the first to enter, the maze, followed by Mr. Krum... and Ms. Delacour. The first person to touch the cup, will be the winner!" Continued Dumbledore. "I've instruct the staff patrol. The perimeter should at any point a contestant wish to withdraw from the task... He, or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. contestants! Gather around, quickly!"

Dumbledore had a talk with the four champions and, as they walked away, Cedric's gaze connected with the Slytherin crowd. He tried to find Viola specifically as he knew she was one of a kind and that everyone else was aware of this. Therefore, finding her was relatively straightforward.

Their eyes met and Cedric gave her a boyish grin, to which she playfully raised her brow and rolled her eyes at.

"On the count of three, one..." Dumbledore began to speak before he was cut off by the cannibal being released into the air by Filch, who shrugged his shoulders.