Chapter 3

After getting up at six a

After getting up at six a.m. and doing my daily jog, I made it back home safely. I open the fridge door to see what I could make for breakfast. We didn't have much considering we took most of our food to the beach and that the boys eat like pigs. I took the bacon out to defrost a bit and headed upstairs to shower.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. I stand in front of my small closet looking at what I'm going to wear. I start to pick out my clothes and just my luck my door busts open with Miles running in and slamming the door. He's breathing heavily with a Nerf gun in his hand.

I clear my throat with my arms over my chest.

He turns around and he scans my body up and down with a smirk on his face.

"Stop looking at me you creep. Why are you in my room again?"

"I'm hiding from Archie," He whispers a bit while showing me his Nerf gun.

"That's nice, now get out." I flatly say.

"No, I think I'll stay here and enjoy the show." He smirks crossing his arms over his chest and leaning on my door.

"You're sick." I toss one of my shoes and he dodges it. Causing it to hit my door.

"Nice shot but you missed." He snickers.

I grab another shoe holding it in hand, "I didn't miss last night so I suggest you leave unless you don't want to have children."

"You're such a firecracker," He laughs.

"And you're such an imbecile. You seem to have a problem with doors because you keep finding mine." I grit through my teeth. I had enough of him yesterday.

"Don't act like you don't want me." He scoffs rolling his eyes.

"I don't. Sorry to break it to you but not everyone wants to sleep with you."

"Yes, they do."

We went on another 'yes, no' tangent again before I got fed up.

I walk closer to him and he watches the shoe in my hand.

"Get. Out." I demand slowly and get ready to throw the shoe. He only smirks and doesn't move an inch when I pretend to throw it.

"I knew you wouldn't hit me." He snickers more. I get close to him, our faces a few inches apart. On my tippy toes, I place my lips against his ear. "I'm not asking anymore, I'm demanding," I whisper softly and he lightly shivers. Catching him completely off guard once again, I twist the door handle and push the door open. Since he was leaning on it, he fell on his butt, and I slammed my door shut.

I seriously need to get a lock on my door.

I got dressed in denim shorts, a white crop top t-shirt, and my sandals. I open my door and go back downstairs to make breakfast. As I cooked the bacon and started to crack the eggs, I heard a bunch of yelling and footsteps heavily coming down the stairs. I was a bit annoyed. I glance up to see the Miles and Archie running around.