Chapter 18

I melted into the kiss and instantly kissed him back

I melted into the kiss and instantly kissed him back. My hands ran through the back of his head as he held me by my waist. He let go of my waist and grabbed my wrist, pushing them up against the wall. He pulled away from the kiss and trailed kisses down my neck, which caused my breath to hitch. I tried to move my arms down, but he pushed my wrist down. His hand slid under my shirt, and his thumb circled around my hips roughly. I bite my lip down, holding in my soft moans as he continues. I lifted my leg up and slightly wrapped it around his hip, bringing him closer. He removed his hand from my hip and ran it down my ass, grabbing it tightly, and kissing me again. We both pulled away as foreheads rested on each other. Our noses were touching softly. His green eyes pierced into my blue ones. We were both breathing heavily and the sexual tension was high.

The moment was ruined by a knock on the door, which caused our heads look in that direction.

"Julia?" I heard Levi's voice.

"Yeah?" I sighed.

Miles let go of me slowly making sure to not make any sudden movement before stepping back a bit.

"Can we talk? I've had so much in my mind and I think I'm going crazy," His voice sounded sad.

"Talk right now?" I asked and my eyes widened as I move Miles along. Miles was looking for a place to hide.

"Yeah, if you're available?" He asked.

"Yeah, give me second," I said panicked.

Miles slid under the bed as I fixed myself. I opened the door and Levi walked in. We sat on the bed together.

"What's up?" I asked, sitting criss crossed.

"Do you think I'm being too harsh on Flynn?" He asked.

His words caught me off guard.

"Um, I don't know. I haven't really been home since you guys fought. I've been too busy studying. Have you talked to him?"

"No, we pass by each other like nothing. Do you think I'm being dramatic?" He asked.

I sigh as I see the concern on his face. I grab his hand, holding it, "Levi, you have every right to feel hurt and not want to talk to him. I don't think you're being dramatic. We're a family though, and I know in time you guys will be back to normal. You're just in rough patch right now. Let yourself have some space and if you think you're ready to talk to him then do it,"

He chuckles, "It sounded like you just gave me dating advice,"

I laugh, "It did, huh?" I shake my head.