Chapter 1

My alarm was going off playing,' It's a Barbie world

My alarm was going off playing,' It's a Barbie world.' As annoying as the alarm is I've had it since I was eight. I groan knowing it's 6 am and I have to get up. I turn off my alarm and get up. Changing into workout clothes, I head downstairs to grab a water bottle. After that making sure I have everything before going on my morning run.

I feel the ocean breeze hit my face and smell the saltiness. During my 15-minute run, I spotted a very hot guy smoking a cigarette, he was leaning against his motorcycle. He looked about 6'4 maybe 6'5. He had sexy dark brown hair that somewhat light curls to it, a sharp-looking jawline, the most beautiful pierced green eyes I've ever seen, and perfect lips. I shake my head in disgust I hate cigarettes, if he didn't smoke I'd give him a shot. I see him glance at me and I look the other way hoping he didn't see me look at him.

And just my luck I tripped, because I was checking him out. It happened so fast. I felt the instant pain hit my body as if I had been run over by a truck. I groaned as I began to get up. A shadow appeared offering its hand. I couldn't see who it was at first because as I was getting up the sun was in my face. Taking the hand, I was back on my feet. I looked to see who offered to help and it was him. Hot guy.

"Uh-uh thank you." I stutter getting out my words finally as he stood there.

"You're welcome, you should be more careful next time when you check me out. Girls usually tend to fall for me." He winks cockily smirking at me. Causing me to throw up in my mouth from how cringe that was.

"I wasn't checking you out." I cross my arms over my chest, ignoring my groaning body in pain.

"Oh really? Then what were you looking at?" His smirk gets bigger.

"I was checking out your motorcycle." I examine his bike.

"Yeah right, you don't even know the model. Just admit the truth, you were checking me out." He taunts and I only chuckle shaking my head.

"You wanna bet? Because I do," I snap back.

"No, you don't"

"Yes, I do"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"Okay fine! Be a doll and tell me!"

"You have a 2015 Harley Davidson Sportster Iron 1200." I was the one smirking now as he was in complete utter shock, "Next time don't underestimate a woman."

He closes his mouth shut, "Yeah sure okay, looking at the motorcycle. I'll believe you this time but I'll tell you now, I have girls falling for me all the time, literally." He winks before cockily walking away. I scoff, men I swear, and run back home.

I open the door with my key and head upstairs to shower. As I got out of the shower I realized a small cut on my cheek from when I fell. I already know my body is going to ache tomorrow. I throw on some ripped high-waisted mom jeans (Mid-wash color), and a white cropped tank top. I head downstairs and begin to make blueberry pancakes.