Chapter 15

I punched his face once again as blood splattered on my fist

I punched his face once again as blood splattered on my fist. "Please, I said I'm sorry," He groaned on the floor.

I pulled the collar of his shirt up so he was looking at me, "Next time, I catch you touching my girl or any girl. I will fucking kill you," I growl, looking at his bloody face.

He nods.

I punched him again, "Words fucker,"

He coughed back his blood, "Yes, I promise,"

Last night's memory played in my head over and over again as I dried my face. I smirked, looking at my knuckles. He deserved every single piece of the beating I gave him for what he did to Julia. It took me a few days to track him down, but once I realized he was the only dude with a black eye in the whole art building, I knew it was him. I had approached him, asking about his black eye. He tried to bull shit about how he got into a fight, but one of his dumb friends slipped up laughing, saying he was lying and that some girl had kicked him in the face at a recent party because she didn't want to sleep with him.

I walked out the bathroom after doing my hair and saw Julia in the kitchen making breakfast. She looked better than last night. Her hair was up in a messy bun, she worse a baggy long sleeve shirt, and some shorts. Her long beautiful tanned legs caught my attention. I had to admit she's hot. She always was. I just never said a word because of Levi. She's still the same girl I knew in high school but she's fully developed now and has responsibility.

I don't know how she does it, honestly.

I sit in the couch pretending to watch tv but I was actually watching her flip the pancakes and add butter to them. I hate the fact that I might actually like Julia. What's there not to like? Her long blonde wavy hair always smells good, her blue doll like eyes remind me of crystals, her big pink plump lips, the way she tries to hide her body figure in loose clothes but underneath is a beautiful curvy body. Her smile is my favorite part about her. She's got these dimples that make it even better.

"No, thanks," I heard her say.

I snap out of my thoughts and look at her. Flynn was trying to offer his help to her.

I stood up and walked over to the counter.

"Did you want me to set up the table?" I asked.

She caught off guard but nodded, "Yes, please,"

I go over to her to grab the forks.

"Excuse me," I say to her.

"You're excused," She chuckled.

"You're standing in front of the drawer with the forks," I tell her.

"Oh, sorry," Her cheeks heat up a bit in embarrassment and moves back.

I like seeing her blush.

I grab the forks and shut the drawer before getting close to her.

"Nice legs," I huskily say into her ear.