Part 46

We walk over to the registration and get the golf equipment.
I grab my bag from Charles who tried to convince me to let him carry it. Just grab it and run away , that's how you handle it when Charles Leclerc is trying to do something you want to do.
We walk over to some golfing carts of which two where for us.

Carlos starts running and Lando does the same. They both run over to a cart and Carlos throws himself onto the drivers seat just milliseconds before Lando lands on him and starts complaining. "But I want to!"
"And I don't give a fuck!" They throw sentences onto each other and fight for the seat whiles Charles and I get into the other one and start driving.

We drive along a little street and talk to each other. He puts his one hand on my thigh and continues driving one handed.

"How the fuck are you good at this too?" Lando squeaks as I hit the little ball perfectly, making it  land just inches from the hole

"How the fuck are you good at this too?" Lando squeaks as I hit the little ball perfectly, making it land just inches from the hole.
"Bored in my childhood." I swing the club up, resting it on my shoulder and turns around to the others.
"You always say that. Didn't you have friends or something?" He asks again, eating a punch from Charles who than went to take his turn.
I walk over to Lando, putting my arm around his shoulders and leaning close to his ear. "I did but school was just extremely boring so I learned languages in that time and in my free time I often went golfing with my parents."
"What are other things you can do, that you haven't told us about yet?" Charles steps close to my other side after taking his turn and leaning his ball a few meters away from mine. He is so close that I am sandwiched between the two of them.
"I can ski, do snowboarding, play the violin, play volleyball, play tennis, swim, ride horses, dance samba, surf, capoeira is something I often did with my friends, I can also dance a bit of Forro but not as smooth as some others and I can dive. I can maybe do some other stuff as well but this is the main things."
"If it's only that. Can you also drive a f1 car and will compete in next years gp?" Lando says sarcastically.
"I don't know, haven't tried it yet. Maybe I will steal your seat. Who knows?"
"Charles don't you ever take her to go go-carting together. I am afraid of her." He whines and I shove my elbow into his ribs.

Carlos finally hits the fucking ball after measuring out where to hit in the time we have been talking and turns around to look at us.
"What are you guys doing? Planing a threesome or what? Either that or my downfall, looking at all of your faces." His eyes switch between us and I crack up. "The first option but don't be jealous, you can film."

We continue playing and driving around with the carts, making a little race out of it and nearly hitting a tree.
I am very close to winning. My next move is deciding wether I win or Carlos does. And I can't let that happen.
"Ha, I am winning!" Carlos tells out loud after he hits his ball close to the hole and I lean forward a bit to have a better look.
"Do you see that ball? That ball right there? Right next to the hole? Yup, that is mine and I will place it in that fucking hole with my next move, watch me." I walk over to my ball and position myself. I breathe through and gently hit the ball to just give it a little push and it rolls in the hole, Charles runs over to me, lifts me up and spins me around.
"You did it! I am so proud of you!" He kisses me and I smile into the kiss.
"Did you ever second guess that?"

We end the game and drive back to the starting point. There we give up the carts and walk over to the cars again.
We drive back to the yacht, the other two following us. I put on some music again and look through my gallery, looking at the pictures Charles took of me while golfing. I sort them out, picking one as my favorite and sending it to my parents.

Message: Fui jogar golfe com Charles e alguns amigos

Message: Fui jogar golfe com Charles e alguns amigos. Estou com saudades de vocês dois, espero que nos vejamos em breve novamente. Com amor, Bella. [I went golfing with Charles and some friends. I am missing you two, I hope we'll see each other soon again. Love, Bella.]