Part 70

Charles comes in and I put my AirPods in my bag and take my phone and purse as well, so we can get going.
He takes my hand as we are walking to the car and we talk a bit.

"Here mi Lady" he opens the door for me and I get in.
During the drive of 29 minutes, we talk about the summer break and what we are going to do during that time, because it already starts after Las Vegas.
We decide we want to go and see a lot of new places with stunning nature, culture and so much more.

As we arrive we are surrounded by fans and Charles signs caps, shirts and a lot more that he is given.
The moment we drive past the security, the mass of fans vanish from the windows and Charles can park the car and we get out.

The whole day Charles signs loads of stuff for the fans and records videos for YouTube. Carlos and him battle in everything they could find and in the end it's a draw.

Around 5 pm we drive back and relax in the hotel. We get massages and swim in the pool and Charles hits the gym as I go to get my nails done.
At 8 pm we go out to eat at a fancy restaurant and I order some mussels and Charles eats a huge salad.

We get a ride back to the hotel and Charles changes very fast and than falls onto the bed and seems to fall asleep immediately.
I, on the other hand, take my time to get ready to sleep and than lay down next to him on the bed.

The next morning we stand up to go get breakfast and repeat the same we did yesterday. I get ready, as well as him, and when I am finished we go and drive to the circuit.

I watch him at his first and only practice and later I watch the sprint quali very tensely. He finished fourth and stay in the garage till 8pm because they discussed a lot of strategy and also ate dinner there.
By the time we got to the hotel it was already 9:30 because Charles decided to have a lifefull discussion with Carlos and lando about who will be the best and than there were still fans waiting for Charles, so I sat in the car for more than an hour, watching TikTok's.

We drive back and get ready to sleep, even tho I did not at all feel like sleeping.
I was tired, yes absolutely, but I just couldn't. I felt to warm, that I couldn't find a correct war to lay.
Like that I felt till 4am because than I finally slept in, after trying everything possible to achieve that.

In the morning I woke up in charles our room, feeling better that at night but still very knocked out. Without charles. So I texted Lando:
"Hey, has charles planned anything for today?"
Then I got out of bed and took a quick look on the calender. Oh shit I forgot he had Qualifying and the sprint today. Damnit, how could a good girlfriend like me forget? But why didnt charles wake me up aswell? I deleted the message I sent to lando and made myself some toast with peanutbutter (so good, I recommend) and texted hannah if she wanted to get brunch or something. She texted me back after a Minute:
"Heyy, im sorry im going out with someone today."
"Uhm, with who if i can ask???"
"You wont believe it. LANDO!"
"omg ur joking."
"NO IM FR. He told me I was really cute at the Tennis court when we met remember? And then he asked me to go out Yesterday"
"And you didnt tell me?"
"Sorry i got to go the sprint starts now."
"Okay bye." (Unseen)
Well, my boy best friend is dating my girl best friend. And I feel like charles is kinda pissed on me (I have no idea why). Great way to have your Saturday Bella.

I then decided I wanted to go on a little self-care-day and hopped in the shower. I didn't know what to do so I watched some TikTok and felt lonely. I thought about going to the sprint but decided that I was to tired. I started watching a show called "never have i ever" (again, I totally recommend) on Netflix. I made myself some food and got on the couch. Unfortunately I was so tired that I slept in after like the 2nd episode.

{8 hours later}

__________________________________

Short notice:

The end of this part was not written by me. Instead by a friend I met in the holidays last year. So again, that you so much!!