Part 49

"When did this happen?" I get outside, looking around and expecting to be greeted by a lot of other boats but it was nothing like that. Around us was only water and nature.
"I drove us here when you slept in, I thought that I would be nice because we are alone and have our peace."
"You are perfect."
"For you" he whispers and walks over to me. He lifts up my chin, making me look into his eyes before kissing me.

We go over to the kitchen, make some breakfast and eat it outside.
Through the day we don't really do much. We lay on the sun deck, I provide Charles from burning himself in the sun even tho he tried to convince me that he never gets burned in the sun and after he took the bottle from me, making it impossible to reach it I gave him the silent treatment. He broke it after five minutes and agreed to let me put sunscreen on him. I had a lot of fun putting way to much on him like mothers always do and listening to his complains.
I form a little heart out of sunscreen over my right and his left forearm, hoping that I would be like a little short lasting tattoo.
We lay in the sun for hour after hour and it doesn't get boring. We talk, especially taking shit about others, we talk about ourselves and family, we listen to music, at some point we listen to a true crime podcast and he was a bit traumatized afterwards because of the detailed explanation about certain things. I myself slept in. We read books, I read my book out loud for him because he didn't Walt to read himself, he slept in and we ate lunch as well between all of that.

Around 4 we finally stand up and he jumps off the boat by just running and hopefully jumping far enough and not on a rock.
I climb down the ladder and walk down the stairs. I make my way to the place the jet ski is in and put the ladder into the water for us to get out of it after bathing.
Now I run over the deck as well and jump over the railing which thankfully worked and I ended up hitting the water very smoothly. Charles come swimming over to me and leans onto my shoulders making my head sink beneath the surface. With that he started the fight. I wrapped my pages around his waist, shoving them down, pulling him with it.

We play fight for a bit more and than get onto the boat again. I go and lay down on the top of the boat again with my AirPods and sleep in once again. He tells me he would go jet skiing and wants to look around the nature around us for a bit and that he would call me if he got chased my wild animals or gor stuck somewhere.
I couldn't think about it for too long because I already slept in to the new episode of my go-to true crime podcast.

Over an hour went by by the time I woke up again and was greeted by some voices I do not notice. Soon I realize that my episode had ended and now another podcast was playing because I just listened to the latest episode.
I stop the taking and climb down the ladders, taking everything with me that wasn't originally supposed to be on the roof.
I walk into the bathroom where I find Charles showering.
"Did you find anything special?" I ask over the sound of the water and he turns to me.
"Yes I did, get ready and put something practical but pretty on and Imma take you somewhere. Maybe also take a bikini."
I look at him, raising one eyebrow but soon get my shit together and go to our bedroom to take out a flowered dress I find really pretty. I hop in the shower after Charles and let all the salt and sweat be washed off my body.
Afterwards I dry up and put on the dress. I put on a very light makeup, mainly focusing on my lashes.

Twenty minutes, one mental breakdown, two tissues and five q-tips later I am ready to go and leave my phone because I am too afraid I would drop it into the water. Charles is already eating downstairs for me, motioning over to the jet ski.
"May I?" He holds his hand out and I take it gladly. He helps me onto it and climbs on in front of me.
He drives us over to the beach and secures the jet ski before walking into some kind of jungle and turning around all the time, checking if I was keeping up or something.

After ten more minutes of walking we are finally where he wanted me to take. He puts his hand over my eyes and with the other one takes mine in his, squeezing it to symbolize that everything is ok.
He leads me over some grass and closer to the noise of water hitting rocks.

Finally after what felt like an eternity we takes off his hand and lets me see what's in front of me.
There is a cute little picnic prepared of us with rosé and bread with stuff to put onto it. We also both have a pillow to make it more comfortable on the rocks.

The view is absolutely breathtaking and I give him a kiss before sitting down and enjoying the meal