Chapter 4

Lucy's POV

When I went into the bathroom. I saw that Jake got me jeans,a black tanktop, and a sweatshirt. It wasn't much but at least it was something. When I came out of the bathroom I saw that Carter was in the room.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, I see you're wearing my sweatshirt." I looked down at what I was wearing.

"I'm sorry if you want I can give it back." I said

"It's okay. It looks good on you." I blushed.

"I don't mean to be rude but why are you in 'my' room?"

"I wanted to get to know you better." He said and I was flattered.

"What do you want to know?"

"Where did you come from?" I didn't know what to say. I decided to tell my mate the truth.

"My pack was attacked by my rival pack and my family died protecting me. My brother Luke told me to run and join another pack. And here I am." I shed tears at the memory of my brother. I missed him so much.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of asked." He said sounding sad.

"It's ok, besides, you're my mate." He smiled when I said that.

"You wanna go on a date?" He asked. I was shocked. I didn't think he'd actually take it slow.

"Sure, where are we gonna go?"

"How about to a pack party?"

"Sure, sounds good." I said. I grabbed his hand. We talked for the next hour and I found out so much about him. His favorite color is red, he loves cinnamon poptarts, he his favorite band is the fray and he loves the beach. We also talked about our lives. When we were done it was around 4pn. I feel more comfortable around him an I deside to move into the same room with him. Maybe Carter will turn out to be a good mate.

************************************

Carter's POV

I'm so happy. Lucy is moving in with me. To make this special I'm going to surprise her. I pulled out my phone and I dialed Jake's numer.

"Hey Jake sorry about earlier."

"It's okay I would've done the same thing. "

"I need your help. I want to surprise Lucy and I need your help."

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hey guys,

I'm really happy with the way the story's turning out. I'm very happy with the amount of reads so thank you so much! 😘