Chapter 6

Lucy's POV

"Please Carter?" I asked putting on my best puppy face.

"Fine. Buy anything you like." He said as he gave me his credit card. It's Friday which means that the party is tomorrow and me, Rose an Violet are going shopping. Partly because I need clothes and because I had to buy a dress for tomorrow.

"Can I ride any car?" I asked.

" Sure, anything for you babe." I blushed.

"Come on girl we gotta go!" Rose said as she grabbed my arms.

"Bye Carter!" I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Later babe!" I heard as I was pulled into the garage. When we got there I saw 20 cars. I chose the red mustang with black stripes. Luckily the keys were on the car seat. I got in and I drove me and my friends to the mall.

When we got there we went to Hollister, Aeropostale, Forever 21, A'Gaci, etc. I bought the cutest dress ever. It was a navy blue, lace dress with a belt. When we were done my girls and I went to starbucks where I bought a Caramel Frappacino. It tasted like heaven in my mouth. When we arrived to the pack house I said goodbye to my friends and I took all my bags and I put them in my room. Then I put on jeans with one of Carter's sweatshirts. When I finished changing, Carter walked into the room.

"Hey babe."he said as he kissed me on my cheek and sat on the bed.

"Hey." I replied

"What do you want to do? It's like 6pm."

"Can we watch a movie?"

"Sure." Then we got off the bed and made our way to the lounge. I looked at their pile of movies and I chose Twilight.

"Do we have to watch that?" He wined.

"If you love me, yes."

"Fine." He said. I went into the kitchen and I popped some popcorn. Then we satdown at the loveseat couch and we watched the movie. Halfway through the movie Carter started to kiss my neck.

"Carter stop it I'm trying to watch the movie." I said trying to make him stop.

"Come on one kiss please?" He asked.

"Fine." I said as I pressed my lips to his. Our one kiss turned into a makeout session. When the movie ended we turned off the tv an Carter carried me bridal style to our room where I drifted off to sleep.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Omg 100+ reads! I love you guys! Thanks for all the reads. A couple votes or conments would be nice too if you don't mind. Thanks so much guys you rock! 😊😘