Chapter 25

Tanner's POV 

I hate Lucy and Carter! They have taken away all the people I love! My mother, father and now my mate! I swear that I will find revenge if it is the last thing I ever do.&

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Violet's POV

I left the dungeon. My vision blurry from my tears. Suddenly I bumped into a hard wall. When I looked up I saw a guy that had blonde hair and ice blue eyes. I felt sparks go up and doen my body.

'Mate' my wolf said. What?! How is it possible that I have another mate? Maybe the fates have given me another chance at love. Well I'm not complaining.&

"I-I'm sorry"I said. 

"MATE!"The guy said as he pushed me up against the wall and started to kiss my neck. I moaned. He started sucking on my neck. Probably searching for a place to mark me. The sparks flew up and down my body. I felt his canines come out. Suddenly I felt a pain from my neck. I started to scream. But soon that pain turned into pleasure. Then we pushed apart.

"What's your name?"He asked.

"Violet, what's yours?"

"Blake."He said in a sexy voice. I am so turned on.

"Well Blake, I'm the alpha's sister. How about we take this up to my room and we make it official?"I said as I ran my fingers up and down his hard chest."Let's do it."He said as I grabbed his hand and took him up to my room. We started to make out and he pushed me onto my bed. We started taking our clothes off. Then he made love to me and we completed the mating process.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's POV

I woke up in my bed. I realized that I had no clothes on and Carter was beside me. The memories of last night came back into my mind. 

++++++++++++Flashback+++++++

"Yes Carter, I will marry you."Then he took out the ring and put it on my finger. Then we sat on the railing of the eiffel tower and we looked at the bright lights of the city. Then we started to make out. It started getting intense ao we decided to go back to the hotel. When we got there we ran up to our rooms. Then we made love to eachother.

++++++++++End of Flashback++++

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey guys!

Sorry for the late update! 😅

Anyways i'm gonna need a couple comments before the next chapter. I'm thinking 5 comments. Anyways the contest is still on if anybody's interested.

Till next time!