Chapter 22

Lucy's POV

I couldn't believe it. I was a vampire. See, all of the creatures are real. Fairies, elves, vampires, etc. And vampires and werewolves have a neutral relationship. My dad always told me that when my mom became Luna that some people were happy and some were not. At least now I know why. I glanced over at Carter to see how he took the news.

"What?" He said when he noticed that I was looking at him.

"Aren't you upset?"

"No. Of course not. I love you no matter what." He said as he bent down and kissed my forehead. At least he still loved me. But what would the pack think if they found out?

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Carter's POV

I looked at my beautiful mate. She was worried that I wouldn't like her because she's part vampire. Little does she know that my mom was also a hybrid. But when I was born, I got all the werewolf genes. So did my sister. But all I care about are my baby girls and the love of my life. Since she's pregnant, I'll propose soon. If only my parents could be alive to see me.

-----------------Flashback----------------

I was in my room with my little sister. She just turned 13 last week and we were finishing some of the leftover icecream cake. Then my dad's beta Danny came into the room.

"Danny what is it?" I asked.

"Grab a jacket and come with me. " We did as we were told and we rushed out of the house and Danny took us the hospital. Then we entered a room that had a bed. And on that bed was my dad. There was a big patch over his heart. My mother was in a chair. I could hear her soft weeps.

"What happened?" I asked as I ran to the side of my father's bed.

"Your dad was running in the woods when he was spotted by a group of hunters. Then the hunters shot him in his heart. The doctor said that your dad is in critical condition and has a 1 out of 200 chance of surviving." Then everybody in the room started to cry. If my dad died, then my mom would die with him. That night, my dad's heartbeat started to get slower. He called me to his side.

"Son, what ever you do, don't worry about me. Find your mate and live life to the fullest. I love you son." Once those words left his mouth, his eyes closed and I heard the beeping of his heart monitor stop.

-----------end of flashback---------------

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey wattpandas!

Sorry for the late update! I have had a huge writer's block. I'm sorry and thanks for the support!!

Vote!

Comment!