Chapter 28

Violet's POV

"What!?"

"Lucy, before you freak out let me explain."

"Okay." So I told her everything from me and Tanner meeting to me rejecting Tanner and mating with Blake.

"So you're happy with your new mate?" She asked.

"Yea but I can feel Tanner suffering and I want to go back to him but I love Blake."

"You just feel bad. I think you should stay with Blake. He's a good guy. An he's your second mate."

"Thanks Lucy."

"So are you gonna tell your brother about this?" She asked.

"Tell me what?" We turned around and Carter was leaning against the door frame. Oh shit.

"It's a long story."

"Okay well I got a pack meeting in 5 minutes. You can tell me after." He said as he came and grabbed Lucy's hand. They make a great couple.

*****************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lucy's POV

Carter took my hand and we walked to the auditorium. I was so nervous. We were going to announce to the whole pack about my pregnancy and my vampireu half. Carter could tell that I was freaking out and he put his arm around my waist.

"Babe whatever happens, remember that I will always love you."

"I love you too." We entered and it was packed. God he had a big pack.

"Attention everyone." Carter said and the room went dead silent.

"I have good news. My mate and I are getting married in Ireland." The room went wild with applause.

"And we are having pups. Twin baby girls." The pack cheered. Now here comes the hard part.

"Also we found out that Lucy is part vampire." The room went deadly silent. Eyes stared at me from every direction.

"And as alpha, everyone in the pack has to treat their luna with respect. No exceptions." I heard clapping and I saw that Rose,Jake,Violet, and Blake were all clapping. Soon the rest of the pack started to clap. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding. Then Carter and I went back to the packhouse. I felt the food I ate start to come up and I ran to the bathroom. I threw up. Carter came and held my hair again. Then I was so tired that I went to the be and fell asleep.

*********************^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey guys!

Its been a while huh? Well I'm gonna put this book on hold for a while so I can work on my other book. If you want me to update this book more you're gonna have to comment. Anyways til next time.