Chapter 5

Lucy's POV

When Carter left I went to the lounge to watch tv. When I walked down I saw two girls.

"Hi I'm Lucy." I said, introducing myself.

"Hi, I'm Rose." Said a spunky girl with brown hair and green eyes.

"Hello, I'm Violet." Said a girl with black hair with blue eyes. For some reason this girl reminded me of Carter. We sat down on a loveseat sofa and we watched Wipeout. A guy just fell into a mud pit when Carter walked in.

"Hey sis, Lucy, I see you've met my sister."I was shocked. So Violet was Carter's sister.

"Carter you never told me Violet was your sister."

"It never came up." He said with a shrug.

"Oh so this is Lucy, your mate and soon to be Luna." She said as she came and gave me a hug.

"That reminds me, Lucy I have a surprise for you. " He said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me to his room.

When he opened the door, the lights were dimmed and You Won't Feel A Thing by The Script was playing softly in the background. I also saw the floor was covered in roses. I gasped. This is the most romantic thing anyone's ever done for me. I felt Carter wrap his hands around my waist as he led me to the king sized bed. He layed me down on the bed with him on top of me and He started to kiss me. The kiss turned out into an all out makeout section. I told Carter that the night of the party he could mark me and he got very excited. Soon we were on the bed. Me leaning o the side while Carter holds onto my waist. I lay my head on his chest as I fell into a blissful sleep.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hey guys I said I wasn't gonna update for a while but I saw that I got 75+ readers! I'm literally screaming my head off! Anyways, thanks for all the reads.