Chapter 16

Hey wattpandas!

Sorry for the late update. This chapter is dedicated to katty10144. Btw thanks for the 1000+ reads!

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Violet's POV

When the handsome guy walked through the door I knew he was my mate. He has curly brown hair and hazel eyes. He had three other guys with him. But none of them were as hot as him. When he kissed my hand sparks flew up and down my body.

'Mate' my wolf said.

"I'm looking for Lucy Perez do you know where she is?" He said. My wolf became jealous that he wanted Lucy instead of us.

"She's at Jane's Finest Diner."

"Thanks mate." He said. Before I could say anything else he and his friends left and ran towards town. He must be very eager to see her. My wolf howled in sadness because our mate didn't want us.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lucy's POV

I woke up and I felt a pounding in my head. I saw that I was in a cage. There were shakles on my hands and legs. When I tried to break the shakles my wrists burned. The shakles were made of silver. I tried to call on Victoria but she wouldn't answer. Then I heard chuckling. I turned to the door and I saw a figure.

"You."

************************************

Carter's POV

I decided to go to the pack house. I hopped into my car and I drove as fast as I could to the pack house. When I got there I slammed the door open. Everybody turned their attention to me.

"Your Luna's been kidnapped." Everybody stared at me in shock. I gathered all my men and we began our search for our luna.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••