Chapter 7

Lucy's POV

I woke up and I yawned. Then I heard someone laughing. I looked and I saw Carter in the doorway.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing. You're just so beautiful in the morning." I blushed. Then I got out of bed and took a shower. When I was done I brushed my teeth and I put on jeans with a white baggy top and blue converse. Then I put on mascara and lip gloss. When I was done I went to the kitchen. I found Carter making something that smelled really good.

"What are you making?" I asked as I went to the fridge to get milk.

"Eggs, hashbrowns and bacon for my babe." He said as he served my plate and put it on the table.

"Thanks but you didn't have to."

"No but I wanted to so eat up." He said as he served himself. I smiled as I sat down and began to eat breakfast. When I was done I went to sink and washed my dishes. Before I could even turn the water on Carter grabbed my hand.

"Lucy leave your dishes, an omega will wash it later."

"Okay." I said as I walked away from the sink and into the lounge. I sat on the loveseat coach as I waited for Carter to finish eating. When he was done he came over and wrapped his arms around my waist. Then I turned on the tv and we started to watch C.S.I. We watched it for an hour. I glanced at the clock and it was 4pm. The party started at 6. I tried to get up but Carter tightened his grip.

"Carter let me go." I said as I tried to free myself.

"No."

"But I have to go get ready." When I said that he released me and I ran to our room to take a shower. I stripped down and I hopped into the shower. The warm water felt nice on my skin. When I was done I changed into the dress I bought from the mall. (A navy blue, lace dress with a belt.) Then I blowdried my hair. After that I plugged in my curling iron and I waited for it to heat up. When it was ready I began to curl my hair. When I was done I put on mascara and lipstick. When I was satisfied with my look I went to the lounge. There I saw Carter in black jeans, a black and red shirt, a leather jacket and red converse. My mate looked hot.

"And I thought you couldn't get more beautiful." He said as he wrapped his hand around my waist. We walked to the garage.

"So what car do you wanna take?" He asked me.

"The red mustang with black stripes. It's my favorite."

"Mine too." He said as he grabbed the keys. We drove to a mansion that had a large opened gate infront of it. We found a parking space and we got out of the car. Then Carter grabbed my hand and we walked into the house. It was huge. There were drunken wolves everywhere and a dj was playing the music.

"Hey Lucy!" I heard a voice calling me. I turned around and I saw Violet and Rose.

"Hey guys!" I said as I gave each of them a hug.

"I'm going to go with some friends." Carter said as he kissed my cheeks and went into the crowd. Rose, Violet and I started to talk and dance. Suddenly I had to go to the bathroom.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked Rose.

"It's upstairs." She said. I went upstairs and I forgot to ask her what room. I opened the first door to my right. There I saw a guy and a girl making out. I recognized the guy as Carter!

"Carter!?" I yelled. He turned around with a shocked look on his face.

"Lucy I'm so sorry, let me explain." I shook my head. My vision blurry with tears as I turned around and ran downstairs.