Chapter 5: Out of the Blue

As my transformation under Geeta's plan continued, certain aspects of my new routine left me bewildered and uncomfortable. One of the mysteries that baffled me was the medication she had put me on. From the moment I signed the contract, these pills and injections were shrouded in secrecy. Anu, acting as the gatekeeper of my wellness, delivered these medications to me three times a day without ever revealing their names or purpose.

The weekly injections, administered discreetly by Anu, were a source of embarrassment. I couldn't help but feel self-conscious as a grown man lowering my pants for an injection, especially with a female trainer handling the procedure. It was a situation that pushed the boundaries of my comfort zone, yet I endured it in silence.

Even my visits to the hair salon were meticulously managed by Anu. However, the appointments were far from conventional. Haircuts were strictly off-limits, and the focus remained on facial treatments, pore cleansing, and a thorough hair cleaning. I was left with the sense that my appearance was being molded into a specific image, though I couldn't fathom why.

My eating habits underwent a radical transformation as well. Geeta's strict dietary regimen left me feeling perpetually hungry. Meals consisted solely of low-carb, low-sugar greens, and the constant gnawing hunger was a relentless companion.

Through all these changes, conversation with Geeta remained at a minimum. Her silence was a stark reminder of the distance that still existed between us, a rift that pained me deeply. It fueled my frustration but also served as a catalyst for my determination to win her back.

I became increasingly motivated to regain her attention, to prove that I was committed to this transformation, and to bridge the emotional chasm that had grown between us. The mysteries surrounding my transformation only deepened my resolve to unravel the enigma of Geeta's plan, and to emerge from this journey a better man, not just for myself but for the woman who had set this course of redemption in motion.