Chapter 17: Confidence and Weakness

As the role of Zoya took on greater significance in the film, Arya found herself portraying the character beautifully. Whenever Arya stepped into the shoes of Zoya, she effortlessly conveyed peak femininity, leaving the entire crew applauding her performance. This newfound success both surprised and flustered Arya, but she soon realized that she had developed an incredible connection with the character.

It was as though Arya had lived her life as Zoya. The bond between her and the character grew stronger with each scene, allowing Arya to immerse herself fully in Zoya's world.

As the summer arrived, Zoya successfully completed her high school education as the top prodigy in Astrophysics. Her dedication and hard work paid off, and she secured admission to a prestigious college for Astrophysics. Simultaneously, Nami pursued her passion for fashion designing, paving her own path in the creative world.

Throughout the summer, they spent a lot of time together, growing closer with each passing day. Zoya decided to embrace her true self and express her femininity even more. She made the daring choice to get her nose and ears pierced as a way of marking this important step in her life. The next day, they had a shopping trip planned, and at the same time, they would visit a piercing shop to make her transformation even more authentic.

However, as they were about to head to the piercing shop, the scene took an unexpected turn. Geeta signaled to Anu, who discreetly appeared with piercing guns and studs for Arya's ears and nose. Arya was taken aback by this sudden turn of events, and in that moment, she practically fell to her knees, emotionally overwhelmed.

She pleaded with Geeta to reconsider and not go for the permanent piercings. Arya explained that she had made a promise to her mother in the past, vowing never to get tattoos or any form of piercings, and these permanent changes would violate that promise.

Under Geeta's insistence and after some initial resistance from Arya, she eventually agreed to go through with the piercings for the sake of authenticity in the scene. Anu proceeded to pierce Arya's nose and ears, placing tiny studs in them. This was another emotionally challenging moment for Arya, who felt powerless and unable to do anything about it.

With some sympathy and motivation from Geeta, they continued with the scene. Arya understood that after the shoot, she could remove the studs, and the piercings would eventually close up. However, Anu kept a close watch on Arya and ensured she didn't attempt to remove the studs prematurely, maintaining the authenticity of the transformation.

The shoot commenced again, picking up right where they left off. While returning home from a shopping trip, Nami couldn't contain her feelings any longer. She led Zoya into a secluded alley, where they shared a long and intimate kiss. In that heartfelt moment, Nami confessed her deep affection for Zoya. She revealed that her love had transcended even the transformation from Zayn to Zoya, and her feelings for Zoya were stronger than ever.

Their hearts now openly connected, both Zoya and Nami embarked on the next chapter of their lives as they entered college, united by love and the shared journey that had brought them together.