9. The Party

It was Friday night. Classes were done, and the parties were starting. Hogwarts was on a Party schedule. Every Friday and Saturday, a different house would hold some type of event. This Friday was Gryffindor's party. On Saturday was the big quidditch match between Slytherin and Gryffindor. Whoever won the match would host the party on Saturday.

Marilyn and Pansy were in the dorm getting ready for the party. Lana Del Rey played softly from the CD player that belonged to Marilyn.

The other womannnnnnn

Marilyn sat at her desk, doing her makeup. Carefully applying mascara to her lashes. Pansy was sitting on her bed painting her nails a dark red.

"What time will the boys be here?' Marilyn asked as she sprayed some hairspray in her hair and walked over to their full length mirror.

"9 to pregame" Pansy said, blowing on her nails to dry them.

Marilyn stared at herself in the mirror. She carefully pat her lips with a lip oil and she softly sang along.

Her life aloneeeeeeee

She pulled out her perfume and sprayed some on her wrist and neck. Amber. She had used it since she was 13 and her mother bought Marilyn her very own grown-up perfume. Marilyn had worn it everyday since then, always buying another bottle every time she would run out.

There was a sharp knock at the door.

"Hello hello ladies." Blaise called as he opened the door to the room, Theo and Draco following behind.

"Blaise we could have been changing" Pansy frowned, folding her arms to her chest.

"That's something I wouldn't mind seeing" He smirked at Pansy. She scoffed and turned back to blowing her nails.

"We've come bearing gifts" Theo announced as he lifted the bottle of firewhisky he was holding.

"Thank you Theodore" Pansy gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before going into the bathroom that was joined to their room.

The boys sat down in the girls' living room area as they always did. Marilyn turned to face them from her seat on the vanity.

"Do you think we'll win the game tomorrow?" She asked them.

"Of course. Now that Weasley's keeper, it's not even a challenge. Wood was the challenge" Draco said from his seat in the bean bag chair.

"And Potter of course." Blaise snickered from the armchair.

"Shut up Blaise." Draco huffed.

"Well I hope you guys win, I've got 12 galleons on you guys." Marilyn chuckled as she moved to sit down on the couch, next to Theo.

"Who's betting against us?" Theo raised an eyebrow as he looked at Marilyn, noticing her freshly done makeup.

"Cormac McLaggen." Marilyn answered.

"I guess that creep owes you 12 galleons." Theo sneered. And Draco and Blaise nodded in approval.

The bathroom door opened and Pansy stepped out, posing for the group.

(Heres what I imagine her wearing)