11. Night meetup

June 11th...Summer before 6th year started.

Theo was sitting on the couch in his very large bedroom of his father's home, reading a book. A fluttering sound came from his balcony. It was a white owl with brown patches, tied to it's foot was a note. Theo chuckled, knowing exactly what this was for. He got up and made his way to the owl.

"Hey there Glaucy." He mumbled, opening the note.

Meet me in the garden. Bring a joint please.

~Lyn

Theo grinned to himself. He grabbed a pre-rolled joint sitting on his desk and climbed down from his balcony, a task he was used to doing having snuck out of his house many times before.

Marilyn sat in her family's garden outside their estate. It was her favorite place in the estate, it was peaceful and quiet, the flowers were fully in bloom year-round. 

"Hey" Theo's voice came from the gate.

"Hi" Marilyn said getting up to meet him.

"What made you want one?" Theo asked as he handed her the joint.

Their fingers brushed against each other as Marilyn grabbed the joint.

"Long day. Needed a break" Marilyn shrugged. "Thank you Theo."

"What happened?" 

...

She lit the joint, taking a drag.

"My parents are just pressuring me about this death eater stuff. They keep saying I might have to kill someone for a task and I have to be prepared to make sacrifices for 'the dark lord'."

"You might."

"I know. I just don't know if I can do it." She passed the joint to Theo.

"You have months before you even get initiated. I'm sure the dark lord isn't going to make a girl murder someone. Pansy's is to get some muggle-born teacher fired, maybe yours is easy like that too."

"I hope so. I'm fine doing the tasks he wants us to, I just don't know if I can kill someone."

"If you ever get a murder task, just tell me. We'll figure it out okay?"

"Okay...thank you. How much do I owe you?" Marilyn asked, reaching into her pocket for her money.

Theo just chuckled and smirked at her. He turned around and walked away, leaving Marilyn alone in her garden. Marilyn rolled her eyes and smiled to herself, taking another drag.