Part 31

-not edited-

Tae already can go home today and he chooses the hardest way to rest, he wants to rest at his own house not his parents house. He barely can do anything alone with one hand but he still insists on staying at his house.

Ying let Tae stay but with a condition someone needs to be with Tae and that person obviously will be Tee. The naive Tee didn't say much just agreed with it because he is worried about Tae's condition.

Tee already makes sure the house has everything before they return from the hospital, Tan helps him with chores and groceries.

"I'm home" Tae happily smiles looking at his house, he feels living in the hospital for three days as forever, that's why he missed his home so much

"Be careful phi" Tee helps Tae to get into the house and sits on the sofa, Tan helps with their stuff.

"I will be living here too phi, mae forced me to do that" Tan doesn't want to be here but his mother asked him so that he can take care of Tae too, she doesn't want to trouble Tee much.

"Fine" Tae leans on the sofa, using just one hand is hard for him but he needs to try, he can't trouble everyone all the time.

"I just broke my fingers, mae worried so much" mutters Tae, he has two broken fingers but the doctor told him to be careful with his hand too.

"Tee, sit here" Tae asked Tee to sit by his side, Tee has been doing something since they arrived. He already put Tae's clothes in the machine and did everything else.

"What should we have for dinner?" Ask Tee this time, he needs to cook for them if they want to eat dinner at 8.

"Just order out Tee, you need to rest. Come here" Tae holds out his hand for Tee to come to him. Tee smiles and walks to Tae's side, with a slight pull Tee is seated on the sofa.

"What do you want to eat?" Tae gives his phone to Tee, he's already opened the food app to order.

"How about this shop, the chicken rice is good,they have porridge too"

"I want to eat solid food too, no more porrid. Order chicken rice one set for me" Tae pouts a little thinking if he needs to eat more porridge and soups.

Tee chuckles and puts orders for him and Tae. He asked Tan but Tan said he is going out to eat with his friends.

"Where will I sleep? You only have two bedrooms, if you don't mind can I use this sofa?" Ask Tee politely but Tae frowns at the question.

"You will use my room Tee, we will share it"

"Huh?! Your room?" Asked Tee surprised.

"What? You don't want to?" Tae seems a little offended

"But, we..."

"We will be lovers soon and nothing is wrong by sleeping together on the bed, I won't do anything you don't like" Tae is serious making Tee blushes, what Tae means by he won't do anything Tee dislike.

"I will use the sofa in your room then" Tee tries to run away from the subject and move away from Tae. He takes his bag to put his stuff in Tae's room.

He can share room with Tan without a problem but why he is shy to share one with Tae? Tan is man too.

"I've never feel this nervous to be in the same room with Phi James before, did I fall for Phi Tae already?" Tee ask himself, he knows he has feelings for Tae but to think it's love is still early for him, he is still scared to love someone because of his past relationship.

"Phi Tae makes me happy, his family makes me happy too. One day, if our relationship end will I lose the family too?" Tee starts to think more than he should again and it makes he wants to back off. The pain of losing everyone will break him thousands times worst compared to be cheated on.

"Stop thinking about negative thoughts" Tee scolds himself and finishing putting his stuff, he needs to get the food when it's here.

Tae stops himself from entering the room when he heard what Tee is talking to himself. Tee has a deep trauma about his last relationship and he understands why Tee is still scared to accept him. The betrayal from James left Tee with a deep wound.

"Tee" Tae acts like he just arrived and heard nothing, he enters the room and smiles to Tee.

"Yes phi, you need something?" Ask Tee, he is already done with his things.

"I need you" replies Tae and walks to Tee

"Huh?"

"I need you more than you need me. I can't promise the future but if anything might happen we will talk first, and I won't stop you from finding your own happiness" Tae takes Tee's hand in his, if one day after everything he tried and he can't make Tee falls for him but Tee finds the happiness with someone else, he will let Tee go.

"Are you saying you want to give up?" Tee feels sad when Tae said that

"I'm not giving up but I can't say I will not let you find your own happiness. Love is not something we can arrange Tee, it can't be forced even though we want to love this person. One day, if you find someone can make you happy, I will let it happen" Tae has tears thinking about letting Tee go but he can't hold Tee while he knows Tee is not happy with him. Just thinking about it can make him this hurt, will he able to survive is this happened.

"I want to be happy and I want you to bring the happiness to me" replies Tee and hugs Tae. He is scared when Tae said about letting him go. Never crossed his mind he will meet someone else.

"I might sound stupid but I'm happier now phi, it's not like I'm not ready but I'm scared. I'm not scared you leave me or cheat on me because I trust you, I'm just scared with my own thinking. I don't want you to worry about me when I've so much in my mind, I want to love you without feeling any worries. I need to be brave for myself first" Tee hugs Tae tighter this time, he wants Tae to be by his side, he wants to be brave but he knows he needs time.

Tae returns the hug and smiles a little, Tee is insecure with himself. Tae thinks Tee is the nicest human on earth, he knows and understands what Tee means by that.

"Okay. I will always be here Tee, with you"

"Thank you"

"Thank you too, for telling me this"

They stays in the warm hug for a few minutes before they calm down and embarrassed with the situation. The door bell makes them apart.

"The food is here" Tee looks away from Tae, he runs off to the main door making Tae chuckles.

The foods arrived together with Farm and Kit, even Kim, Tae's friend is here too. Tan come later than everyone else.

They all are having dinner together while catching up and get to know eachother since they just met today.

"So Kim, you are back for good?" Ask Tae to Kim, his best friend that already left Thailand for six months.

"Yes, America is not for me. I miss spicy food and tom yum so much" replies Kim with a sad face, he can't eat salad, soup or bread anymore. He needs rice and so many spicy foods.

"The restaurant there aren't enough?"

"Nope! I missed night markets and everything else" Kim is acting silly making everyone laugh at him.

"I've never been to America before. Is it fun?" Ask Kit curious, he never travel abroad before, he wants to travel too.

"It's fun for holidays but we will prefer our country to stay." Replies Kim and Tae agree with him.

"Let's plan to go there. We can use our annual leave" suggest Tee, he also wants to travel with his best friends, it will be fun.

"Okay! Let's plan it together" Farm, Kit and Tee already excited. Three of them always travel in Thailand, maybe they can travel abroad now, even though they are scared and know nothing about the abroad.

"I will take you guys with me for winter show. I will plan everything, you just need to prepare the Visa and passport" Tan already has plan for them, he wants to travel with them too

Four of them cheers together making Tae and Kim feeling out of space, they are not their friends.

"It must be fun for them leaving us in the conversation" mutters Kim to Tae making Tae laughs and agree with him. Both of them let the younger men talk about their future plan trip.