Part 39

-not edited-

Tee's father already settled in the house, he will stay here for a week before going back to his hometown. He doesn't want to leave Tee but he knows Tee is living and staying with good people now. He can always visit if he misses his son.

Tee prepares dinner for them, Kit, Farm, Tae and also his father. Today is their first day living together and everyone is excited.

After dinner Tee's father excuses himself to go to bed early, he is tired for his full day. Tae asked Kit to talk to him about Kim, he doesn't mean to take sides but he knows Kim very well, he knows Kim will not hurt anyone's heart without a reason.

"Can we talk Kit?" Tae ask politely, he doesn't want to make Kit uncomfortable and mistaken his intention because he is friend with kim.

Kit looks at Tee and Farm and they both nod their head, Kit looks at Tae and then he nods his head too. Nothing is wrong by listening what Tae wants to explain.

"It's about Kim. Before you think I'm doing this because I'm his friend you are not wrong."

"It's okay phi, I know who am I and it's not his fault for having a fiancée or lover. I was the one who think so much about our relationship. Phi Kim maybe just think of me as his nong" Kit already accepted the fate, he wants to be realistic because he is no one, just an office worker while Kim is rich.

"That's where you wrong Kit. I've known Kim for so long, maybe as long as you three know eachother. Kim will never treat anyone else like he did to you if he has no feelings for you. I know you both just know eachother for a short time but sometimes faye work better than time, right?" Tae can't tell the real feelings Kim has for Kit because it will be Kim's right to explain and confess everything.

"I've talked to Kim, he told me he is not engaged nor he has a lover now. He is in the phase to get close and know you better. Please give him a chance to explain" Tae conclude what he wants to say he hopes he can help this couple to sort out their misunderstanding.

Farm and Tee agree with Tae, it will be bad if they just let the misunderstanding win the situation. Kit look at Tee and Farm, their friends are showing support for him. He smiles and nods his head, he will talk to Kim later.

"Don't ever say you are no one anymore. Even the Prince doesn't deserve you if you don't like them at all. The one you choose is the best for you and Phi Kim choose you because he knows you are the best for him too" Farm and Tee both already in the same place. They knows how Kit felt dating loaded men. They are also like Kit before they accept their feelings.

Kit hugs his best friends. It's weird how they easily said that to their friends before but when it happened to themselves they put the same barrier again.

After the long talk, everyone go back to their room to sleep and rest. Tee walks Tae to the door, Tae needs to go home now. He wants to stay but his future father in law is living at the house now, he needs to show a good attitude.

"Drive safely phi, text me when you are home" Tee hugs Tae briefly but Tae doesn't want to let Tee go. He hugs Tee tighter and kiss Tee's head.

"Okay. Good night love" Tae kiss Tee briefly on the lips and saying goodbye. Tee smiles and wait for Tae to go before he close the door.

"I miss you already" Tee wants to slap himself for being sp cringey. He huffs and go to his room. He needs to rest after a long day.

******

Morning come and four of them are having good breakfast together, Tee feels bad he needs to leave his father alone at the house because all of them need to go to work today.