Part 42

Not edited

The event has two main agendas tonight, the anniversary of the hotel and Tae and Tee engagement party. So many people here tonight are making Tee nervous. After this his status will change to someone's fiance, he never thought this day would come for him because when he was with James he never thought about a future.

Tee should stop thinking about his past and focus on his present and future, Tae really like an angel send by god to him, even though their first meeting was ridiculous. He smiles thinking how hard he try to avoid Tae before but because Tae is a man that will never give up easily he knows what a happiness and real love is.

Tee is sitting by Kit, Farm, his father and Kim, Tae is sitting with him family right now. Tee's father hold Tee's hand because he knows his son is nervous.

"Don't worry much son, it will be fine" consoles his father and Tee smiles with the encouragement.

"You look really gorgeous today Tee, I'm really surprised to see you tonight" comments Farm, he is really surprised when he sees Tee when they met in the room. He never see Tee wearing something like this.

Tee chuckles, if Farm know how many tortures he got for this suit alone Farm will praise him more. Everything is arranged by Ying and he just go with the flow. He visited the spa and saloon, his make up too even though it's just lightly, Ying took him around all day today.

They talk some more and Tee slowly feels better because the event starts with the anniversary congratulatory speech from the founder and the CEO. Everyone cheers when they hear about the bonus that will be given this month to all the staff. Farm, Kit and Tee also clapped happily with the news.

Food being served on the table and guests start eating while waiting for the second agenda, Tee barely able to put anything in his mouth because he is nervous.

When Han walks to the stage, Tee knows the time is here, Tae looks at Tee and smiles fondly at Tee.

"Ladies and gentlemen thank you so much for being here tonight, please enjoy the meal prepared. As tonight is a good day for us I also want to share another good news with everyone, it's about my second son, Tae"

People focus on Han who is speaking on the stage, they pay more attention with the mention of Tae's name.

"I thought my second son had no feeling, or maybe a robot that loved working so much, he never thought about himself before but he already brought another new family member to our family."

"I'm really happy that my son finally found his loved one and is ready to build a family together. Tonight I want to celebrate his engagement with his partner and at the same time to introduce our new family members today. Tae, please come here"

Tae walks to the stage and hugs his father briefly. He is really nervous right now and his heart is beating super fast.

"I will now ask his fiance to come here"

Most people are excited to see whose the CEO fiance, some must already guess but who knows what behold today.

"Come here son" Tee shyly stands up and walks to the stage, Tae offers his hand when Tee is stepping on the stair and Tee gratefully takes that hand.

Some even gasp in surprise maybe because the partner is a man but Tae and Tee are ready for this kind of reaction, they don't even care anymore

"Let me introduce you, this is Tee and he is already a son in our family"

"Let's not wait long, you both can exchange rings now"

Tae's fingers are shaking a little and Tee has the same reaction. They stare into each other's eyes and Tae puts the ring on the finger, Tee follows after that. So many people take photos and clap happily when they are done wearing the rings.