Chapter six

Sorry for the late update guys i was a busy girl last night haha will be on time next week i promise hope you enjoy x

Caption- Guess where I am? @leahwilliamsonn @lionesses

Comments- *this user restricted their comment section*

@katie_mccabe11- We're all so proud of you Roro

@viviannemiedema- Love you lots Roro, see you soon

@arsenalwfc- Our number 26, good luck from all of us here at Arsenal

Ect.

"Come on you guys, team bonding's about to start" Georgia yells through the door whilst knocking repeatedly on the door.

"Give us a second" Beth yells back "Right you ready" she says turning to me with a smile on her face, like she always does.

"Yeah, just need to get my shoes on" I say back whilst walking over to my suitcase pulling out my crocs, Beth lets out a little laugh because i'm obsessed with them. Even when packing Leah had to convince me to not back more than one pair whilst i wanted to pack at least three, so we compromised and i brought two pairs.

I slip them onto my feet and walk towards Beth at the door as she opens it to see Georgia,

"Finally, i feel like I've been waiting donkey years for you guys" she says as we walk out of the door, Beth shutting it behind us making sure she had the key first.

"Right let's go," Beth says, grabbing onto my hand as we walk down the corridor. "You do know what it is tonight don't you?" she asks looking at me, this made Georgia also look at me

"Yeah," i say a grin on my face, i love karaoke ", Jill decided to shout it down my ear this morning"

"Well that's good, you can convince Leah to take part, she never does," Georgia says knowing that Leah would do anything for me ",spoil sport" she mumbles last. Me and Beth both laugh at this knowing that she would definitely do it for me and no one else.

When we get to the chill room where everyone else was, Beth lets go of my hand knowing that I'm going to find Leah to sit with. I scan the room as we walk in and find Leah sitting with Kiera and Lucy on a sofa, chatting away not even noticing that we've walked into the room.

Once I let go of Beth's hand I skipped over to the sofa that they were sitting on and plonked myself down on Leah's knee, her arm immediately wrapping around my waist.

Millie and Rach get up and take their place at the front, as they were the ones who organised it, "Right so who wants to go first" they said in sync with each other

It was an awkward minute before Millie cleared her throat and said "Me and rach will go first then"

They both walked over to the laptop that was connected to the big screen in the chill room arguing about what they were going to sing.

They eventually decided to sing Don't go breaking my heart by Elton John

(Millie, Rachel, Both)

Don't go breaking my heart

I couldn't if I tried

Oh honey if I get restless

Baby you're not that kind

Don't go breaking my heart

You take the weight off of me

Oh honey when you knock on my door

Ooh, I gave you my key

Ooh, nobody knows it