21

As soon as we stepped foot in Ran's apartment, he pushed me against the nearest wall, his hands gripping my waist firmly.

"You're the most stunning woman I've ever laid my eyes on", he confessed, his gaze sweeping over me from head to toe. I stifled a nervous laugh, not wanting to disrupt the intensity of the moment. Instead, I tangled my fingers in his soft hair, pulling him closer until our lips met in a passionate kiss.

Our mouths moved with an unspoken understanding, a dance of tongues and desire that left us both breathless. Every touch, every caress amplified the growing hunger between us. The taste of his lips and the warmth of his embrace sent shivers of pleasure coursing through my veins.

Without the need for words, Ran's grip on my waist tightened, and after lifting my leg with one hand to wrap it around him, he began to rub his knee against my clit through the fabric of my underwear, a deliberate move that drew a soft, involuntary moan from my lips. At the same time, his lips traced a path down my neck. It wasn't until a second moan escaped my mouth that they traveled back to my ear.

"Are you having sex with anybody else?" he asked with a soft, deep voice. His question took me so off guard that I couldn't hide my surprise.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I mean if you're having sex with anybody else," he repeated, never once ceasing the rhythmic motion of his knee.

"N-no. Why do you ask?"

"What about the hickey on your neck that time we met?"

I fell silent, unsure of how to respond. The whole topic was so unexpected that I didn't even know what to say.

"You thought I hadn't noticed? I know it wasn't Kai."

"I'm not fucking anyone else, Ran," I managed to fake my confidence, still panicking on the inside.

But it was the truth: I had no intentions of getting involved with Rindou ever again.

"Tell me who it was, Y/N."

"I...I don't remember. I was drunk."

"Is that what you do when you're drunk? You let random people fuck you?"

His tone was neutral. I was unsure whether this was something that had been lingering on his mind or if he just found it strangely arousing.

"No, I—"

"You're going to force me to make you mine", he declared firmly. The intensity of his knee's movement grew with every word he spoke.

"Make me yours, please," I pleaded, my breath hitching with desire. At that moment, he finally lowered his leg, locking eyes with me. I was left breathless.

"Give me a name," he demanded. "This is your last chance."

Once again, I fell silent, charging the room with an unbearable tension.

"Will you punish me if I don't?" I finally replied.

A subtle smirk began to play at the corner of Ran's lips just as an abrupt knock sounded on his door.

"Fucking hell," he muttered, his eyes falling shut. "This isn't over," he vowed before striding to the door. He flung it open, revealing none other than Rindou, his presence both unexpected and unwelcome.

"Boss says he can't reach you. It's urgent."

Ran let out a frustrated sigh, his restraint evident, before he quickly grabbed his jacket and halted before me.

"I'm sorry, I have to take care of this. Will you stay here until I come back?"

I nodded silently, and he planted a kiss on the top of my head.