6

By the time his fingers found their way through my panties, I was already soaking wet.

-This is going to feel so fucking good around my cock.

He said in a half-whisper after starting to slide his fingers in and out of me. With his free hand, he tugged on my hair, making me face him.

-Don't close your eyes. Look at me.

He ordered. It took all of my strength to obey him, as the waves of pleasure he was making me feel prevented me from keeping my eyes open.

I slid my hands down to the top of his pants, unbuttoning them. Once I was done, I wrapped my hand around his hard cock. I tried my best not to look visibly surprised by its size before I began to slowly stroke it. This triggered a soft groan to break through his lips.

When one of his fingers started to tease my clit, my legs buckled. He quickly slid his fingers out before pulling my underwear down.

I let my panties fall to the floor when he effortlessly lifted me off the ground until my legs were clamped around his waist. He then placed me on the edge of the sink, positioning himself between my legs to keep me from closing them. This series of movements alone, along with the realization of how strong he actually was, made my pussy throb in anticipation.

I couldn't help but stare at his length as he let his pants and boxers fall to his ankles, but he caught me in the act.

-I told you to look at me.

He reminded me with a smirk, teasing my entrance with his tip.

-I'm s-

Before I could even finish, he thrust his cock inside me. I couldn't hold back the whimpers that escaped my mouth, digging my fingernails into his back. He swiftly covered my mouth with his hand to prevent anyone from hearing us.

-You're what? Didn't hear ya.

He teased me, thrusting harder inside me. But I could no longer form any coherent sentence.

When he picked up a pace, the pain eventually turned to pleasure. I gasped as he began to fill my neck with kisses, occasionally sucking my skin into his mouth. The whole restroom was filled with the sounds of our skins mashing together.

Each of his thrusts made me feel like I was drowning in pleasure. I struggled to hold in all the moans I was eager to let out, but once I started to feel a fire pooling low in my abdomen, I gave in to the urge.

-Oh my god, I'm gonna cum!

I cried out before finally reaching my orgasm. His followed moments after, filling me up completely.

While resting my head on his shoulder, giving us both some time to catch our breath, I thought about how ironic it was that hours ago I was locked in a different toilet stall crying my eyes out.

-You know, I really needed this today.

I confessed between gasps.

TW: SMUT