Chapter Six

Caspian's POV

"We have to be completely honest if this is going to work" Skyler says softly.

I look over at her we are lying on the floor in her bedroom, it's been a few days since our reunion and things have been going good between us. I showed up at her place a few days ago wanting to talk about our situation; I walked into her bedroom expecting to find her asleep but what I saw stopped all thoughts of talking.

She was standing like always in front of her glass window naked; her body illuminated by the city light and I just wanted to get lost her in. I had my way with her all night long bringing both of us to the peak of our desires but I couldn't stop. Waking up with her in my arms her perked round nipples hard and red, waiting for me to touch them it got me hard for her.

I took my time enjoying her body, feeling every muscle and warmth of her bow to me; I drove her crazy with my tongue bring her body to its heights. Once I was sure she was ready for me I had her, I dove into her wet tight folds and she welcomed me; she didn't stop me.

She hasn't stopped me yet. I told her that I wanted to try, I wanted us to try being together I don't know what that means I've never been with anyone like her. She makes me feel things that I can't explain and I want to explore them.

She is my wife we are married. This isn't just dating and I want to do it with her, I look over at her and she is watching me waiting for me to answer. She wants to know about all the women I have been with since we broke up; I want to tell her but I don't want to hurt her feelings.

To me this doesn't mean anything, I don't care what people think about me and my sex life, but for her it might be different and I don't want to hurt her. But I know if I don't tell her she's not going to make it easy for me.

"Twenty" I say softly and she arches a brow at me. "I know it's a lot but..."

"It's a lie" she cuts me off. "Your Caspian Carrington" she tells me plainly. "Women get on their knees for you and your drive is just as high as mine so. How many?"

I smirk. "North of a 100" I whisper and she smiles.

"Lesser north or greater north?" she asks and I shake my head.

"Greater" I say.

"I expected nothing less" she tells me.

I turn to her pulling her into me my lips find her kissing her deeply before rolling us over pinning her to the ground. I pull back looking at her bright blue eyes taking me in she reaches up stroking my cheek.

"Tell me about yours" I say and she smiles.

"Sure you can handle it?" she asks her eyes holding mine.

God I hope I can. I don't know why but thinking about her with anyone else makes me angry; I don't want to think about another man touching her feeling her. She is mine, my wife I should be the only one enjoying her feeling her body come for me.

I groan lowering my head to her neck kissing it lightly I want to know, so I can fuck every last one from her mind so that I alone remain.

"Tell me" I kiss her neck going down.

"Twenty" she moans.

I stop looking up at her bright blue eyes taking me in, twenty guy she slept with twenty guys. God I want to fuck all of them from her mind, my lips find hers kissing her deeply I don't want to talk about this anymore.

I drive my tongue inside her, setting off another shattering moan that was music to my ears. She was quite an instrument to play with, so finely tuned, and when touched just right, she made the most glorious sounds, raw, intense, absolutely delicious.