Chapter Three

Caspian's POV

She's back.

I can't believe she is back, I am standing in my ex-in-law's house. It's our weekly dinner something we have done since we joined our families together. Even now when things have ended between me and Skyler we still have dinner once a week.

I thought I was coming over for a normal family dinner to just sit and talk, but never had I thought she would be here. It's been a year and a half since I last laid eyes on my ex-wife; and she still looks as beautiful as ever.

I never thought when I got married that it would be for anything but business and it wasn't, but being married to Skyler was something else. We were only married for six months but it wasn't the worse six months of my life; she made it bearable and exciting.

I don't know what it is about her that wakes something in me, something that has yet to be quitted or slept since I last held her. Sex has always been something I enjoyed and is excellent at, I have brought many a women to their knees with pleasure and need but her.

There is something about Skyler that wakes the beast inside me, holding her in my arms having my way with her it's something completely different. No woman has ever matched me the way she did, she wasn't shy about what she wanted or how she wanted me she demanded it in fact and it excites me.

"Is there a hug somewhere here for me or are you mad at me?" Skyler asks pulling me from my thoughts.

I look down at her bright blue eyes taking me in, I step to her hugging her feeling her body on mine and it feels the same as I remember soft and comfortable. I pull back looking at her and she is just as beautiful as I remember; her eyes light and pure something I have missed.

"So tell us how was your travels?" Mrs. Teagan asks as we all have dinner.

"Eye opening." Skyler says. "Being in those villages seeing those kids, it was something"

"How many countries have you been to?" her sister asks.

"A lot" she says.

"What's your favorite?" her father asks.

Skyler thinks on it before smiling.

"I would have to say the remote villages in Asia" she says. "They are cut off from most of their main country but they are pretty beautiful" she tells us.

I listen as she tells us about her travels and the adventures she has been on, she did find her freedom and she seems happier for it. After dinner every one retired to the living room for coffee and stories but I wanted to clear my head, I walk out back taking in the view and I relax.

"Getting some air?" Skyler's voice comes from behind me.

I turn around to find her standing by the door, I take her in and she's wearing a light-fitting dress that sits on her perfectly. Her hair down around her in light waves, she looks stunning she walks over to me.

"Take a walk with me" she gives me her hand.

I look down at it before looking back at her bright blue eyes light, I take her hand and we head down the path to the pool.

"How have you been?' she asks as we walk.

"Good." I say plainly.

"Are you seeing anyone?" she asks and I frown. "What can't I ask?"

"No." I say and she stops looking at me. "You and both know you already know the answer to that"

"I don't actually" she tells me honestly. "I've spent a year without technology so..."